THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm calling for a moratorium on lame "who should we draft" threads.

.mz

Too many.

Too early.

Too gay.

For all we know, Jerome Harrison is the next Gayle Sayres and James Davis is the next LaDainian Tomlinson. DA could get his shit together and become a star. Let's let SOME of the season play out first before we start spending Fat Ass Mangini's draft picks for him.

Thank you.

Too many.

Too early.

Too gay.

For all we know, Jerome Harrison is the next Gayle Sayres and James Davis is the next LaDainian Tomlinson. DA could get his shit together and become a star. Let's let SOME of the season play out first before we start spending Fat Ass Mangini's draft picks for him.

Thank you.

That is what a losing teams message board is all about. Talking college football players and what do we need and who fits best etc. Geez you should know that by now after being a Browns fan. Our super bowl is the offseason and we all get geeked up until about this time every year. Get used to it.

That is what a losing teams message board is all about. Talking college football players and what do we need and who fits best etc. Geez you should know that by now after being a Browns fan. Our super bowl is the offseason and we all get geeked up until about this time every year. Get used to it.

No one and i mean no one looks forward to the draft more than Browns' fans. It seems that every Oct. we start preparing ourselves for the next big time player or players that are going to finally make us winners. The problem is the Browns pretty much suck at drafting players. What's even funnier (or more pathetic) is the guys we call morons and idiots and say they need to be fired are the same guys that are drafting our future. So i ask you...........why are we looking forward to the draft?

No one and i mean no one looks forward to the draft more than Browns' fans. It seems that every Oct. we start preparing ourselves for the next big time player or players that are going to finally make us winners. The problem is the Browns pretty much suck at drafting players. What's even funnier (or more pathetic) is the guys we call morons and idiots and say they need to be fired are the same guys that are drafting our future. So i ask you...........why are we looking forward to the draft?

Well I do think Mangini knows how to draft but I wont get into that.

To answer you question I am not looking forward to the draft. I like talking about college players that look good because it sometimes makes me forget how bad we are. Or it seems like on every thread we end up talking about our QB's and how bad they both are over and over and over and over and over and over and uhhh over.

If you dont like the draft threads ummmm dont click on the thread.

Well I do think Mangini knows how to draft but I wont get into that.

To answer you question I am not looking forward to the draft. I like talking about college players that look good because it sometimes makes me forget how bad we are. Or it seems like on every thread we end up talking about our QB's and how bad they both are over and over and over and over and over and over and uhhh over.

If you dont like the draft threads ummmm dont click on the thread.

Never said i don't like draft threads. I don't obsess over who the Browns are going to pick starting in Oct. but i don't see anything wrong with people discussing it.

Well, if we're not talking about who we're going to draft what do you want to talk about?

We suck balls?

We're lacking fundamentals and we're just going to "get" it and turn it all around?

Looking forward to yet another season down the toilet, gee golly I'm so happy!

Archived