THE BROWNS BOARD

solution to running back problem

DawgTracker

Cedric Benson. He is on a one year contract with Bengals. He seems to have learned what is required to play in the NFL. He wouldn't require draft picks, just money. There is something of a risk that he could revert to what he was after the draft but it might be worthwhile.

Cedric Benson. He is on a one year contract with Bengals. He seems to have learned what is required to play in the NFL. He wouldn't require draft picks, just money. There is something of a risk that he could revert to what he was after the draft but it might be worthwhile.

I wanted him last year...and got into a 8 page debate with some of these ass clowns. Good Luck!

I don't really wanna throw money at a guy like Benson. It's a contract year and so he's running his ass off. I'm not convinced he'll be productive after a new contract. I have always argued against making Harrison a feature back and I still do but we should stay the course with Davis and Harrison and see if we can get a late round (4-7) steal next year or helpful FA signing for less money and more consistancy.

Archived