Steelers / Browns!

middy

Hi all, 8 of us are coming from Toronto to take in the Thursday night Browns / Steelers game and I was hoping you could help with a few questions.

1) Any recommendations on hotels within the city?

2) Are there shuttle busses or any other way to get to the game besides driving? As we plan on tailgating, we'd prefer not to take our vehicles to the game.

3) Is there a tailgate party we can sign up for that you'd recommend?

Thanks and GO BROWNS!

Hi all, 8 of us are coming from Toronto to take in the Thursday night Browns / Steelers game and I was hoping you could help with a few questions.

1) Any recommendations on hotels within the city?

2) Are there shuttle busses or any other way to get to the game besides driving? As we plan on tailgating, we'd prefer not to take our vehicles to the game.

3) Is there a tailgate party we can sign up for that you'd recommend?

Thanks and GO BROWNS!

Hotel..all mentioned will be inside a mile of the stadium..all downtown, and hotels at which I have stayed.

I guess it depends on budget...top end....Renaissance, and Ritz...both are at the terminal, and both very nice....both $150 plus...Ritz more like $230 per night

Upper mid level....Crown Plaza...stayed there the last 2 trips...with parking plan on $150 a night

Mid...Holiday Inn Lakeside and Hampton Inn....both are nice and will run you about $130 a night

Embassy Suites...more in the $150 range...they run a shuttle inside the downtown area....never used them for a pick-up, so don't know how that works out..they would be in the Crown Plaza level ...I like the Crown because it is on St Claire...a safe enough street and a 4-5 block walk to the restaurants I like....10 minutes.

Tailgates...these guys do a great tailgate, but not sure if they will do one on a Thursday night or not...wait for updates.....time is compressed on a weekday night game which sometimes alters plans.

Stay tuned.

One way or another they will do something even if meeting at the Flatiron or another establishment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived