THE BROWNS BOARD

HOW ABOUT THIS>>>

bigbaddawgjr

SINCE MANGINA BENCHED BRADY AND WE HAVE RB PROBLEMS HOW ABOUT WE DO A TRADE!

TRADE :

BRADY QUINN, FRALEY, AND A 3rd ROUND PICK.

TO RAIDERS:

MCFADDEN, AND ROBERT GALLERY.

THEN

WE have the RB AND STARTING Right Tackle...HELL I WOULD EVEN GIVE THEM A 2nd ROUND PICK..

Screw Mcfadden and his crazy expensive contract. He's done nothing at the Raiders of any repute anyway. Raiders won't wanna give him away either. If anything we'd want to go after a less used back.

Guys such as; Tashard Choice, Leon Washington, J. Stewart, Jackson at Buffalo, Lendale, Sproles, a saints back, a giants back.

I am no football guru but I still think he shouldn't have been drafted as high as he was. With where he was drafted and the money he got paid, he should have been the second coming of Jonathan Ogden at LT.

75% of the Browns fans wanted us to take him...in fact alot on this board wanted to trade up to get him. :lol: hart is PS on Indy's team

SINCE MANGINA BENCHED BRADY AND WE HAVE RB PROBLEMS HOW ABOUT WE DO A TRADE!

TRADE :

BRADY QUINN, FRALEY, AND A 3rd ROUND PICK.

TO RAIDERS:

MCFADDEN, AND ROBERT GALLERY.

THEN

WE have the RB AND STARTING Right Tackle...HELL I WOULD EVEN GIVE THEM A 2nd ROUND PICK..

I don't want McFadden. I thought he was over-rated coming out of college and he gets paid way too much. I say Brady and a 3rd straight up for Gallery. Good news for Brady, in Oakland he can hold out for $90,000,000.00 and Davis will give it to him. Holy Shit! I just noticed how many digits are in that dollar amount! That's sick.

Guest Metcalf_FTW

If Oakland is stupid enough to do that then PLEASE go for it! Never will happen thought.

Wouldn't it be funny though -- the Raiders would have THREE QB's on their roster that have started for the Browns with Chuck Fry and Gradkowski.

Archived