THE BROWNS BOARD

How About Them Irish

Vegasdogg

ND and Michigan can't compare to the programs at OSU and USC. Both pale in comparison, even with USC really banged up.

It will take Michigan 5 more years to reach that level if they are lucky.

yeah, i've got news for you, osu can't compare with programs like usc and florida. osu will continue to get embarrassed until tressel gets more speed. i'm not saying the irish will win against usc, but they will certainly have a better offensive showing against them because thus far, tressel has been unable to use pryor correctly. go irish.

yeah, i've got news for you, osu can't compare with programs like usc and florida. osu will continue to get embarrassed until tressel gets more speed. i'm not saying the irish will win against usc, but they will certainly have a better offensive showing against them because thus far, tressel has been unable to use pryor correctly. go irish.

The Buckeyes have plenty of speed...you're about three years too late on that comment.

Anywho, the Irish are a good team but not great. They were fortunate today. I like Claussen...he's a good QB (he's got moxie), Floyd, Tate - good receviers, but their defense is average at best on their best day. I don't see them beating USC. I hope they do...and I'm a Buckeye fan.

http://backseatfan.com/index.php/2009/10/n...-2-free-points/

yes i literally hate Notre Dame for this very reason. I immediately knew that the 2 point conversion was way too close to not be reviewed, and saw on the replay there was no way he got in. If that would of been Washington, i almost guarantee there would of been a review. I'm not gonna say ND won cause of one missed call, but they get shit like this all time. If i can see clearly just from watching the television the play should be reviewed, there's no reason it shouldn't be, ESPECIALLY in a situation like that.

yeah, i do watch osu games mikey. i watch there offensive linemen get beat every week they play someone who is ranked. as for the rest of you who say notre dame gets lucky calls: they do. i am not your typical nd fan who thinks they should be in the national championship every year. jc- notre dame's defense is not average, they are below average. they couldn't even stop me and you. jrb- i completely agree with you on that review and said that yesterday while i was watching the game. they do get close calls because of who they are. osu has proven for the past few years that they cannot compete on the national level and need to get some speedy guys on defense. not in the secondary- anyone can find fast cbs. they're defensive and offensive lines need to improve. thad gibson is pretty solid, but how does he do against better teams than the big ten? osu is my second favorite team and would love to see them win. i just don't see it happening soon: just like notre dame won't be winning for a couple of years.

http://backseatfan.com/index.php/2009/10/n...-2-free-points/

yes i literally hate Notre Dame for this very reason. I immediately knew that the 2 point conversion was way too close to not be reviewed, and saw on the replay there was no way he got in. If that would of been Washington, i almost guarantee there would of been a review. I'm not gonna say ND won cause of one missed call, but they get shit like this all time. If i can see clearly just from watching the television the play should be reviewed, there's no reason it shouldn't be, ESPECIALLY in a situation like that.

Cry me a fooking river dude.

We got completely cornholed by the refs vs Michigan, and Mich St.

And don't even get me started on the "roughing the snapper" penalty that gave WAS another set of downs.

Deaf ears man.....

Guest Masters
The Buckeyes have plenty of speed...you're about three years too late on that comment.

I haven't seen plenty of speed at OSU this year. There is a reason why the O hasn't had any real big plays this year, and it isn't just because of Prior.

Guest Masters
Yeah we'll see. I don't like our D but fook it, I am a fan and it's USC @ South Bend. GO IRISH!

I think ND has a much better chance against USC than people are giving them.

Archived