THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Braylon!

ivoryplayer

Well if you can't catch the ball atleast you've got enough sense to stand up for another good player!!! Way to be there!!! lol!

He looked a bit like a Flamer trying to fight a big fat man...

Well if you can't catch the ball atleast you've got enough sense to stand up for another good player!!! Way to be there!!! lol!

Braylon hasn't done a bad job today. It's tough to catch many of DAs throws, as they don't possess something called "touch". BE has been blanketed all day, allowing MoMass to shine as a legitimate #2 receiver. Not to mention I thought some of the play calling has been a bit more inventive today, with the reverse and the flea-flicker (although it failed) ....keeps a defense on their toes.

Hell motha fooking yeah. I got up in front of my T.V pounding my chest screaming "kill em". Wow I need to calm down.

He's having a tough time trying to get open with double coverage. He's still one of my fave players on the team. Atleast with them doing double coverage it does leave a open for Massaquoi!

I keep replaying the scrap on dvr!!! I see Thomas got a good slap in!!! lmao!

Archived