THE BROWNS BOARD

At least they looked

Kosar_For_President

friggin a. People got their moneys worth today.

Gameballs:

Cribbs

Rogers (2 blocks?)

Massaquoi (Maybe he'll get to play more now; we can trade BE so no one is tempted to use him)

Jerome Harrison (ditto, bench lewis)

Last of all:

DA - hanging in there when the heat was on and not reverting to Anderception

Anderson's goaline interception really hurt us.

agreed that pick was a bad decision, but you can't expect a QB to have a perfect game. Even Pro-bowl quarterbacks will throw picks from time to time... We just have to hope that it wont effect next time they go out there. Good game brownies!!!! Bring on the Bills.

Seriously?

Yinz guys are happy with a close loss? That's improvement?

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be a dick here - but 0-4 is 0-4. This was a winnable game, how many winnable games are yinz going to have to lose?

I know, yinz are trying to find that silver lining and it's been a long, hard road - but man, integrity. Keep your standards in check.

And really, I'm not trying to be an asshole here - I've done that many times on this forum but this isn't one of them. You cannot reward futility.

Just my .02

Regards

.... an'at

Seriously?

Yinz guys are happy with a close loss? That's improvement?

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be a dick here - but 0-4 is 0-4. This was a winnable game, how many winnable games are yinz going to have to lose?

I know, yinz are trying to find that silver lining and it's been a long, hard road - but man, integrity. Keep your standards in check.

And really, I'm not trying to be an asshole here - I've done that many times on this forum but this isn't one of them. You cannot reward futility.

Just my .02

Regards

.... an'at

I'm sorry, didn't you lose to this team. F'ck off fag and go pork your cousin.

Anderson's goaline interception really hurt us.

Hurt us? It flat out lost the game for us. Who was that ball going to anyway? Same old DA. A few really nice throws peppered in with a few absolutely horrifying throws, and a meltdown when the pressure is on. Start # 28 ....no improvements. Sorry.

I'm good with this too! We actually showed up looking and playing like an NFL team! Kudos to the 5 outstanding players today! Zastudil, Massaquoi, Rogers, Cribbs and the fans for hanging in there!!!! oh shit, I forgot Harrison!!! Nice job on 100 yds. plus!!!

I agree. At least we resembled a football team today... Not a very good team, but at least we looked like we had a clue. DA still played terrible.. ..Ooh big shock there.. Threw an int right into coverage on 3rd down in the red zone... Throw the darn ball away and kick a field goal... NO.. DA has to force the ball into an area there there is nothing.. This guy never learns.

The defense actually did a nice job on 3rd downs today..Props to Ryan for getting them ready.. As for those who proclaimed Mangini had lost the team..... think again.. Nice job coaching this week and in the game today.

We're in a totally different spot than your team Chuck. This was actually progress. We were literally in the conversation of worst team in the NFL. We hadn't scored a non-garbage offensive TD in 19 quarters. We were total and utter shit.

So we lost today. That's not good. But a positive is that the team was A: Watchable B: no longer in the conversation for worst in the NFL.

Archived