THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn

Broncosfan15

Hi all, I know I am a little late due to the game being over a few days ago, but still thought I would stop by. I would like to start by saying good game, I thought you guys had it, and probably should've besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end. Now on to Brady Quinn. He looked really good on Thursday, I mean that's not saying much due to it being the Denver defense (No disrespect intended on Quinn), but in all honesty, he looked very good. I think he should remain your starter, as he was very mobile, and I think will turn in to a top notch QB in a year or two.

Well, good game, and I wish you guys luck the rest of the season! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hi all, I know I am a little late due to the game being over a few days ago, but still thought I would stop by. I would like to start by saying good game, I thought you guys had it, and probably should've besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end. Now on to Brady Quinn. He looked really good on Thursday, I mean that's not saying much due to it being the Denver defense (No disrespect intended on Quinn), but in all honesty, he looked very good. I think he should remain your starter, as he was very mobile, and I think will turn in to a top notch QB in a year or two.

Well, good game, and I wish you guys luck the rest of the season! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks, you too, though I wish we took that win from you guys. We needed it more icon_razz.gif HAHA

Yea Quinn looked real good, definetly glad we have finally found what seems to be our new franchise QB.

Good luck on the rest of the year.

besides Winslow hurt you guys in the end.

Only because he was tired from scoring TDs on your pussy-ass defense.

It'll be fun watching the Chargers blow past your mediocre asses like you are standing still.

Zombo

It'll be fun watching the Chargers blow past your mediocre asses like you are standing still.

Zombo

This is what I missed. Zombo eviscerating the nice visiting fans and absolutely incinerating the mouthy ones.

Zomb, you would have enjoyed the mouthy whiny chick from a few weeks back that was here pimping the Faguars like they mattered.

Doug

Zombo

LOL man down. Funny, yet quite the low blow. Give the poor chap a break he comes in peace.

Thanks to the rest of you. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have nothing bad to say about the Browns, or anything about the fans. Just wanted to say good game, and I was impressed with Brady Quinn, even if it was against our D. icon_e_sad.gif Look forward watching Quinn in the future, and hope he can turn you guys into the team you were last year.

Guest Ghoolie
Man, just trying to be nice, and say it was a good game, and Quinn was impressive. But if you want to play like that, take a look at the scoreboard, I believe it read:

Broncos - 34

Browns - 30

Jackass.

He's not a jackass, he's Zomblow. He thinks that someone he hates losing has impact on the fact that the New Browns are the worst franchise in the NFL.

Archived