THE BROWNS BOARD

Staying the Night in Cle Sat before the packers game.

razor1414

My wifes B-day is right around the Packers game on the 25th. I want to get a hotel down town for Sat the 24th. Anyone have any suggestions on a place? I was thinking one of the nicer rooms at the hyatt? Also looking for a nice place to have dinner and party afterwards within walking distance of hotel. Anyhelp would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Guest ATENEARS

Hey,

we do have a hotel directory here for those coming in for the tailgate parties, http://thebrownsboard.com/thebrownsboard_hotel_directory.htm, hope it helps ya with some ideas. Many other here have stayed downtown a few times and can help you more with specific, give'em a few days to answer.

If you'd like to meet some of these folks from the forum, check-out our tailgate page , should be a perfect accomodation for staying down town the night prior.

Personally, I'm coming back from Vegas that morning (5:30am) on the red-eye and I'm not sure if I'll be in any shape to make the game.

I dont know where to stay but once you find out you should go to www.sidestep.com and you can find a better deal than what the hotel has. You just funnel to what you want and it will give you a price. This is for air,car and hotel just have to click on hotel. You will figure it out. And if it doesnt help then my bad.

thank you all just booked a room at the hyatt. I usually just come up sun mornings since its only 90 miles, but thought i would do something nice for her bday that i will enjoy also. gonna hit up the rock n roll hof and probably eat at house of blues. any good bars close to that, not into the night club scene but love a good pub or tavern.

Archived