THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns

Clbrowns

Thank you for providing no analysis, insight or anything but a terrible attitude for our upcoming week.

Look who we have played at 0-4

Vikings (3-0)

Ravens (3-1) lose to Pats

Bengals (3-1)

Broncos (4-0)

Bills have managed one win against an 0-4 team and a loss against a previously winless team w/o their starting quarterback.

Are we a good football team?

No we have many holes and problems

Is mangini a good football coach?

How about too soon to tell after 1 month into inaugural season.

But if your gonna dump on our team how bout you actually say something rather of significance rather than coming on here and just stating we are gonna get tore up by Edwards and T.O.

If we play like we did this week we can beat the Bills.

Thank you for providing no analysis, insight or anything but a terrible attitude for our upcoming week.

Look who we have played at 0-4

Vikings (3-0)

Ravens (3-1) lose to Pats

Bengals (3-1)

Broncos (4-0)

Bills have managed one win against an 0-4 team and a loss against a previously winless team w/o their starting quarterback.

Are we a good football team?

No we have many holes and problems

Is mangini a good football coach?

How about too soon to tell after 1 month into inaugural season.

But if your gonna dump on our team how bout you actually say something rather of significance rather than coming on here and just stating we are gonna get tore up by Edwards and T.O.

If we play like we did this week we can beat the Bills.

Thank you Mitch.

They have a good D but I think that we can take them. I'm not worried at all about Edwards or their passing game. I am worried about their running game. They have Jackson who I think is a stud and they got Lynch back last week. Thats a tough tandem to deal with.

Archived