THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns - Racism

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

http://www.examiner.com/x-17321-AfricanAme...-getting-warmer

Please read this article and post comments to the writer about how ignorant he is. He claims that Romeo was fired because of his race in Cleveland, not his coaching and inability to spark his team. I wish Romeo the best, but this guy writing the article deserves to be kicked in the head.

Please read this article and post comments to the writer about how ignorant he is. He claims that Romeo was fired because of his race in Cleveland, not his coaching and inability to spark his team. I wish Romeo the best, but this guy writing the article deserves to be kicked in the head.

Kicked in the head?? How about a monkey wrench to the head multiple times.

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I was trying to be polite but that may prove better. I could care less if my coach is white or black. As much as I hate the Steelers, I think Mike Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the game. But to pull the race card on Romeo is ridiculous. This guy is a piece of sh*t.

I was trying to be polite but that may prove better. I could care less if my coach is white or black. As much as I hate the Steelers, I think Mike Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the game. But to pull the race card on Romeo is ridiculous. This guy is a piece of sh*t.

Hell yes. I think that we would all be happy to have Tomlin. Give me whatever coach is going to win.

Damn this is 2009 almost 2010 isnt it? People still f-ing believe this racist card shit? My goodness. This guy had nothing better to do or write about.

it reminds of when the erie fire dept. was hiring. 5 african americans filled out apps. 3 took the test and only 1 passed. he was hired. but so were 14 white guys. 250 total applied. there were articles like this all over town. its just silly.

Mike Tomlin walked into a Super Bowl ready team. You give him too much credit. Lets see him build his own team or at least maintain his teams talent level for 5 years.

True but damn you gotta love just how straight up honest he is. And he probably is the smoothest coach in the NFL.

He did maintain it and win one. Thats not easy to do.

Mike Tomlin walked into a Super Bowl ready team. You give him too much credit. Lets see him build his own team or at least maintain his teams talent level for 5 years.

i've said this exact thing all along. we won't know how good or bad tomlin is until more of cowher's players are gone and ESPECIALLY after dick lebau retires. then we can judge him as a coach.

True but damn you gotta love just how straight up honest he is. And he probably is the smoothest coach in the NFL.

He did maintain it and win one. Thats not easy to do.

not easy to do? tomlin's done it, barry switzer did it in dallas, and the guy who won the last 2 49ers superbowl teams did it. it seems that when a winning coach leaves a program when they still have the championship guys it's pretty easy to keep winning. also, he looks like omar epps. just sayin.

not easy to do? tomlin's done it, barry switzer did it in dallas, and the guy who won the last 2 49ers superbowl teams did it. it seems that when a winning coach leaves a program when they still have the championship guys it's pretty easy to keep winning. also, he looks like omar epps. just sayin.

Ok wow you named 3 people in the history of football. Good job there buddy.

Here I will say it again. It is not easy to do. Especially in the NFL today.

Omar Epps? really I dont see it.......

And I Thought you guys fired him Because of the Thought Bubble Hanging over his dome that said "I`m thinkin` Arbys ! " LOL...EVERY Picture of him from the Sidelines seemed to need that Thought Bubble.

One thing's for sure, Browns fans would love a winner no matter what color he was!

I love how blacks always cry racism when anything bad happens to a black person......pure ignorance!

I think it's safe to say that you aren't black and you probably don't know many black people. I've got black friends who go through so much bullshit all the time. You wouldn't believe the stories I have. You've never had to walk a mile in their shoes, and you wouldn't want to. Good on them for never letting it get to them, but it's not a cry wolf thing. Just sayin'.

I know many, many blacks and respect them greatly! They also hate ignorant people like the guy who wrote this article because it makes them look bad. What one ignorant person does to another person is no reason for wide spread ignorance in return!

Now that is something I can agree with.

Archived