THE BROWNS BOARD

Hypothetical question for all

ChiefOrangeblood

If Brady Quinn was named starter in week two of this season, won 10 games, threw 29 touchdown passes, took himself, his receiver, and tight end to the pro bowl and had the confidence and support of his teammates...........

Would that be enough for everyone to support Brady Quinn as our franchise QB for the foreseeable future?

Guest Masters

If that all was an ancient memory (2 years ago in the NFL is ancient history) and he showed no growth since then, he'd get as much heat.

You hang on to 2007 though, but you'll have to forgive the NFL for not (including the HC of the team the Browns just lost to)

If Brady Quinn was named starter in week two of this season, won 10 games, threw 29 touchdown passes, took himself, his receiver, and tight end to the pro bowl and had the confidence and support of his teammates...........

Would that be enough for everyone to support Brady Quinn as our franchise QB for the foreseeable future?

WPB would be starting threads breaking down stats to show that he is better than Kosar was.

BQ Nation would be on other teams message boards arguing that Quinn is better than Rotburger, Palmer, Flacco, etc...

and shep would have "it factor" stains all over his bedroom walls

Well dont "Bradys ladies" stick out like a sore thumb.

All of you know that if that scenario played out you would name Quinn God of Cleveland. There would be no QB competition next year. I cant stand Quinn, but if he accomplished all of those things I would learn to love him. At least I can be honest. You all sure are devoted to Quinn, not sure why. Your lack of straight answers is an admittance to knowing you are wrong.

Well dont "Bradys ladies" stick out like a sore thumb.

All of you know that if that scenario played out you would name Quinn God of Cleveland. There would be no QB competition next year. I cant stand Quinn, but if he accomplished all of those things I would learn to love him. At least I can be honest. You all sure are devoted to Quinn, not sure why. Your lack of straight answers is an admittance to knowing you are wrong.

The DA leghumpers stick out even more. Do you know why many of us don't like DA? Go look in the mirror; you're one example of many.

How many preseasons has DA 'led' the team to? How many games has he won over the past year?

You don't get trophies for 'almost wins' and 'getting close'.

And, if you will recall, there was no QB competition the year after DA did all of those wonderful things. He was the automatic starter. Then sucked.

Guest Masters
LOL yet another new poster who doesn't know how to read and doesn't bother to check his facts.

I've am quoted more than once in recent threads saying Anderson should be the starter for the rest of this year, Quinn should be traded for the bag of chips we go for Charlie Frye.

But that doesn't change the fact that Anderson is what he is. And eratic, frustrating, sometimes exciting QB who will NEVER be a franchise QB.

Quinn got his chance and sucked bad. Anderson was inserted and we saw some other young pieces of our team get some good experiance. That's enough for me to stay with anderson. But if you truly believe Anderson is the ANSWER at QB for this team for years to come, I just feel sorry for you.

Don't you know, we are suppossed to hang onto 2007 like it is the present, not the past

Depends. Does this hypothetical include an unknown 1st round pick on the bench that we sacrificed a 1 and 2 for? Face it DA deserved the criticism and Browns fans deserved to see a well studied Quinn. He had an entire offseason to get ready for the rest of his life. He still may get his shot. It's not like DA doesn't deserve one, though.

Cant you just answer the question? I just went in and read past posts from three of you and it was clear you are one of "Bradys Ladies". Lie to yourself if you want but the fact is any REAL Browns fan would answer simply "yes" to that question.

And by the way Lumbergh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same poster using different names. Or is it just coincidence they all joined the boards at the same time and always defend each other. Dude, you are one lonely d-bag (4 lonely d-bags when you are here).

Ill make sure to post a new topic letting people know about your multiple personalities on the boards loser..

Cant you just answer the question? I just went in and read past posts from three of you and it was clear you are one of "Bradys Ladies". Lie to yourself if you want but the fact is any REAL Browns fan would answer simply "yes" to that question.

And by the way Lumbergh, Masters, Shep, and JADBF are all the same poster using different names. Or is it just coincidence they all joined the boards at the same time and always defend each other. Dude, you are one lonely d-bag (4 lonely d-bags when you are here).

Ill make sure to post a new topic letting people know about your multiple personalities on the boards loser..

The board was moved to a new host at the same time, lots of us have the same join date.

You don't know nothing bout nothing goin on 'round her bud. Can it.

Guest Masters
I'm looking around for tommy V. or maybe Ashton.....

The way some are responding to another Browns loss, I sadly think a dose of Tommy V is needed (i just cringed and vomited a little in my mouth after saying that).

This just reeks of a puppet, especially w/ the comment about people being the same person.

Guest Masters
Do you guys whack off to fantasies of Brady Quinn pouring muscle milk all over his body? OHHH Brady!!!!! I bet you get jealous of Mack because he got to have Brady squat down behind him and fondle his balls. Alright losers or loser, Im out. Maybe I'll come back and take you to school again sometime.

:rolleyes:

Guest Masters

Got love when people ask a question, don't get the answer they wanted, then just ignore what people actually said, and pretend they gave the response originally desired.

Guest Masters
Man, I think Orangeblood is probably the first browns fan poster to achieve the status of douchebag within his first 50 posts....

He only needed one.

Guest TheJokersWILD

What is this talk about DA took his reciever and tight end to the probowl? Did they carpool together?

What was the win loss record and how many interceptions did he throw?. You are leaving out the most important factor... DID WE WIN GAMES... So I cannot answer your question.. if we missed the playoffs and he threw 22 int's to the 29 td's.. NO i would not yet declare him.. but as sorry as we are I would call that progress.. Also I want to know if he is learning from his mistakes and getting BETTER each game.. Your hypothetical question does not provide enough information for a good response.

DA came close to your hypothetica.. He did not win over the fans though.. and he did not win the confidence of his team. ..and he still sucks.. I guess that answers your question..

The DA leghumpers stick out even more. Do you know why many of us don't like DA? Go look in the mirror; you're one example of many.

How many preseasons has DA 'led' the team to? How many games has he won over the past year?

You don't get trophies for 'almost wins' and 'getting close'.

And, if you will recall, there was no QB competition the year after DA did all of those wonderful things. He was the automatic starter. Then sucked.

How does one lead a team to a preseason? Anyway, as far as games won over the last year I'll include all of 08 and 09... in ten starts DA has led 3 wins, not good, in ten starts everyone else has managed only 1, that's worse in my mind.

Yes

Archived