THE BROWNS BOARD

Shaq admits he's a bandwagon Steeler fan

gcarl

Guest Masters
What about King James? He was raised on the mean streets of Akron and he seems to like the Cowboys and Yankees.

Both are popular not only as teams, but in culture. Wearing a Yankees cap and Cowboy gear has been seen as cool/hip for some time.

Through in that CLE didn't have a football team during a few of James's younger years, I can see why he isn't a Browns fan.

As long as he isn't a Steeler fan, I don't really care :D

Figures.

You can never get away from bandwagon fans.

Cavs are the only chance we have to win a championship.

If Shaq helps us win one I don't give a shit what he does and who he roots foe. But if he doesn't I blame it all him being a steeler fan.

Just a thought, but I am willing to bet that not all Indians players are Cavs or Browns fans, ect......

Shocking, I know, since most Cleveland fans think the world evolves around our sports teams.

Thank god it doesn't. If the world evolved around Cleveland sports, Devo would be regarded as prophets.

What about King James? He was raised on the mean streets of Akron and he seems to like the Cowboys and Yankees.

LeBron really is in essence a FRAK......(FrontRunnerAssKisser)....as are so many of today's young people.

No Loyalties. They would have rooted for the Soviet Union to win the Cold War if they thought they were the better team.

su.gif

Archived