THE BROWNS BOARD

What happened to Robiske

mastadave99999

He isn't as good as the guys in front of him...I don't know that anything happened to him other than he was maybe a little over rated.

When i hear talk about a college player being polished and NFL ready, unless the guy is really, really good in college, it makes me wonder if he is about as good as he is going to get.

Robo had a nice career at OSU but he was hardly a great player.

If that is as good as he is going to be, then it probably isn't good enough to be a starting player in the NFL..at least one who is better than the average Joe you can find on the waiver wire at any given time.

Guest ATENEARS
He isn't as good as the guys in front of him...I don't know that anything happened to him other than he was maybe a little over rated.

When i hear talk about a college player being polished and NFL ready, unless the guy is really, really good in college, it makes me wonder if he is about as good as he is going to get.

Robo had a nice career at OSU but he was hardly a great player.

If that is as good as he is going to be, then it probably isn't good enough to be a starting player in the NFL..at least one who is better than the average Joe you can find on the waiver wire at any given time.

Great point Ballpeen ... and I agree 100%

BTW, What happened to all the other posts asking what happened to Robo? Now, that is a mystery that can probably be found on page #3

Robo will be fine, I thought he tweaked an ankle in training camp,

and I say he will be our Brian Brennan, only taller and faster, in the

future.

Archived