THE BROWNS BOARD

Abe Elam speaks his mind

Press

I love ya Abe and appreciate your sharing some insight, but a fella named Fred Jackson just read your blog and is thinking about how you didn't mention him. Bulletin board my man.........I'm quite sure his RB coach just printed this out with a nice little hand written note about being ready Sunday because the Browns don't respect him.

I love ya Abe and appreciate your sharing some insight, but a fella named Fred Jackson just read your blog and is thinking about how you didn't mention him. Bulletin board my man.........I'm quite sure his RB coach just printed this out with a nice little hand written note about being ready Sunday because the Browns don't respect him.

Or maybe elam was just reflecting on the fact that he played Lynch twice last season... ya know ... when Fred Jackson was not a Bill.

Guest Masters
Or maybe elam was just reflecting on the fact that he played Lynch twice last season... ya know ... when Fred Jackson was not a Bill.

:huh:

Fred Jackson was a Bill last year and in 2007

:huh:

Fred Jackson was a Bill last year and in 2007

Wow. This is what happens when I post before my first cup of coffee.

:ph34r:

I'll be back later when I'm not Retarded.

I change my previous answer to, because Fred Jackson hasn't done a thing in the NFL yet.

Archived