THE BROWNS BOARD

Positivity Alert! Hoorray For Our...

Guest c-dawg

Guest c-dawg

Ohio University's own Dave Zastudil is among the top five in punting so far (used to watch him in Peden Stadium when Wake's Jim Grobe had the best rushing attack in the US, he had one hell of a leg then too).

I know, he has had plenty of chances, but that also means plenty of chances to screw up too. He hasn't:

Rank 5

Punts 25

Yds 1,130

Net Yds 941

Lng 60

Avg 45.2

Net 37.6

Dn IN 20 11

TB 4

FC 4

Ret 11

No blocks and only two kicks out of bounds.

Not too shabby...we could be worse off after all.

I know, I know. Dude, a punting thread? Can't focus on QBs and WRs all the time...

Ohio University's own Dave Zastudil is among the top five in punting so far (used to watch him in Peden Stadium when Wake's Jim Grobe had the best rushing attack in the US, he had one hell of a leg then too).

I know, he has had plenty of chances, but that also means plenty of chances to screw up too. He hasn't:

Rank 5

Punts 25

Yds 1,130

Net Yds 941

Lng 60

Avg 45.2

Net 37.6

Dn IN 20 11

TB 4

FC 4

Ret 11

No blocks and only two kicks out of bounds.

Not too shabby...we could be worse off after all.

I know, I know. Dude, a punting thread? Can't focus on QBs and WRs all the time...

Maybe the ST will carry the Browns again this week to an "almost victory" and we can all celebrate some more. Our ST does rock, and I appreciate them trying to will us to a victory last week. Unfortunately our offense got in the way.

Guest Masters
Hey we have some great STs. I'm not ashamed of that at all. Baby steps.

I can't call being good at what you have been good at for a few years as any kind of steps.

Archived