THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Throws Game Away

d531

I'm just enjoying the fact that Holmes_ward keeps coming on our forums and saying the steelers were going to win 5 straight...saying no way the steelers get beat at home. Well, the giants came along and then a new prediction!! They were gonna win the next 4 games....and now the colts. I'm really hoping he keeps posting those streaks the steelers are going on, Im having fun watching.

I'm just enjoying the fact that Holmes_ward keeps coming on our forums and saying the steelers were going to win 5 straight...saying no way the steelers get beat at home. Well, the giants came along and then a new prediction!! They were gonna win the next 4 games....and now the colts. I'm really hoping he keeps posting those streaks the steelers are going on, Im having fun watching.

Homeless10WardOfTheState86 is a methhead. A few weeks back he was running his wrecked grill about how the Stanklers were gonna run the table on a non stop march to Tampa.

IF they win the division. They're one and done. Book it...bet it...bank it. Oh, and it looked like Ben Frankenstein's replacement arm came from the Mark Malone Institute of Cloning. Pittsburgh Sucks.

Doug

Well, I'll have to admit, the Steelers are a better team than I used to give them credit for with their injuries and all. But, Roth lost that one against Indy throwing an INT late in the game.

Yes...sad part is I heard a few national sportscasters saying that Ben should be a Team guy , and SIT this week and try to get healthy. One said Ben shouldnt try to be a "Hero" by playing hurt. Let Leftwich have the team for a couple weeks and try to mend. Apparently Ben went the Hero Route. Love the Dude , but this loss ALL On him ! He is taking the loss extremely hard to , per the Radio -broadcast team. So , how does theis effect his confidence ? He looked a lot like Derek Anderson TODAY... gOOD AT TIMES AND hORRIBLE ON A COUPLE THROWS...Just enough to lose !

with all these Injuries was gonna be a JOB... But ON Holmes side we Should have won it anyway or AT least went to OT ...Bruce Ariens calling 3 running plays inside the 5 ??? wow...talk about a guy with absolutely NO NUTSACK !!

Homeless10WardOfTheState86 is a methhead. A few weeks back he was running his wrecked grill about how the Stanklers were gonna run the table on a non stop march to Tampa.

IF they win the division. They're one and done. Book it...bet it...bank it. Oh, and it looked like Ben Frankenstein's replacement arm came from the Mark Malone Institute of Cloning. Pittsburgh Sucks.

Doug

IF we get in...It wont be One and Done... Book that ! And If WE suck what The F*** does Cleveland do ? Your such an Azzzz !

IF we get in...It wont be One and Done... Book that ! And If WE suck what The F*** does Cleveland do ? Your such an Azzzz !

Anybody know if Babelfish translates Inbred Clod to English?

DWJ

DWJ

You are just about the biggest D***head i have ever come across !

DWJ

You are just about the biggest D***head i have ever come across !

What is he suppose to praise Pitt when they lose? Pitt isnt as good as you want them to be, deal with it.

Well I was wrong once again and will be a man and come on here and admit that I have no problem doing that. Ben Roethlisberger cant keep giving games away like he has the last 2 losses and expect the Steelers to win games it just isnt going to happen. That is the frustrating thing about this Steelers team if the Steelers were getting beat straight up because the other teams were playing better that would be one thing, but these last 2 losses at home to the Giants and Colts were games that the Steelers simply gave away period. This team is too talented and too good to be doing this kind of shit every single game. The bottom line is you cannot give Peyton Manning a short field on turnovers on 2 occasions like Ben did with those horrific interceptions of his. Manning is too good and he will tear your heart out and make you pay for it just like he did tonight.

You have just about the biggest D***head i have ever come across !

So you're a homo Peeping Tom as well as an Inbred Clod? Way to cover all the bases GEEK.

Doug ... installing shades

You have just about the biggest D***head i have ever come across !

So you're a homo Peeping Tom as well as an Inbred Clod? Way to cover all the bases GEEK.

Doug ... installing shades

Ok , you queer~Prevert .... Moron ! Whatever you say . Your IQ shines through in every classy line you post !

Cant you Stooler fans find a fooking website of your own to bitch on?

Jesus you people come here because your own fans are idiots. Sorry but your dragging down this sites intelligence.

Stan, can these goofballs have their own Steelers forum?

How sad is that, huh. We have to ask the owner of THE Browns Forum in the nation if the fooking hated Stolers can have thier own forum on the board.

You know you're the best when you can let the kids have their own little house.

LMAO.

"Honey let the boys have a clubhouse."

"Yes dear."

You will one day remember that Stan was the only owner among 32 teams that was fair and confident enough to allow you idiots here.

And when we win it all I expect Stan should have FREE reign on all boards.

"It's not revenge. It's a reckoning."

Archived