THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade deadline looms... who else might be traded?

JoeSixPat

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm beginning to get the sense that this just isn't the year that the Browns will wind up in the Super Bowl.

Given the need for players at a LOT of positions, seems to me that the Browns might want to continue to jettison veteran players to stock up in the 2010 draft

So who else has any value that the Browns can part with? Any suggestions?

There are 2 players on the Browns that are worth more than a box of urinal cakes.

1. Joshua Cribbs, and he better not be going anywhere, since he is arguably the best player at his position in the NFL.

2. Ryan Pontbriand, who is, without a doubt, THE best player at his position in the NFL, thus should not be traded.

-Al

There are 2 players on the Browns that are worth more than a box of urinal cakes.

1. Joshua Cribbs, and he better not be going anywhere, since he is arguably the best player at his position in the NFL.

2. Ryan Pontbriand, who is, without a doubt, THE best player at his position in the NFL, thus should not be traded.

-Al

Ya heard of this guy named Joe Thomas? I heard Shaun Rogers is good too

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm beginning to get the sense that this just isn't the year that the Browns will wind up in the Super Bowl.

Given the need for players at a LOT of positions, seems to me that the Browns might want to continue to jettison veteran players to stock up in the 2010 draft

So who else has any value that the Browns can part with? Any suggestions?

I can think of about 45 guys we could part with to improve this team.. just not sure we can get a pick for any of them.

Archived