THE BROWNS BOARD

FURNS

Riffer X

Hey man, we're probably moving from this board, but when we do I think we need a forum that's just music and entertainment. A place where I can tell you how much the new AC/DC blows donkey cock

Moving already? Damn! Back to the old crib or another new one?

Anyway, I'm all for a music forum if Stan's into it. A few years back I approached him about writing CD reviews for a music forum (similar to WSSteve's movie gig).

I kinda got burned out on the Furnier Files thing since there was only so many ways to rehash our history with various teams.

As a matter of fact I'm in the process of writing an epic "2008 - The Year In Music" post as we speak. I'm waiting on three more cd's before I can top it off....including The Paxil Rose Band's "Chinese Democracy."

As for the new AC/DC....I thought it was uncharacteristically bland for them. Very Mid-Tempo. However, it has grown on me. Still it's probably about 5 songs too long.

Doug

Count me in on the music forum...Being a radio guy and a pro musician i would love to throw down some music chatter with my fellow browns fans...help you dig some new tunes!..haha..cuz when you are counting on Ac/Dc to provide some quality new jams its time for change.

well, im not currently in a band. I am at college right now to major in electrical engineering but I would really rather be playing music. (although I do enjoy working with electronics and I am pretty good at it)

I play the bass guitar and play everything from funk to jam bands, reggae to jazz. I dont really have much of a preference though.

although the janitor in my dorm wants me and my friend who plays guitar to join a band with him. he said he plays and teaches the berimbau. It is a really neat instrument and would be fun to play in a band with one, however, the guy is a little sketchy.

I think the music forum is a great idea, and while we're at it, this board is sorely needing a "general" forum to talk about whatever stupid bullshit topic crosses our minds.

That's what I was thinking. Whenever Stan gets us set up on the new board, I thought we could have a forum for just general discussion, which could include music or whatever. That way we wouldn't tie up the Browns forum with stuff that most people could care less about.

Bass here also.

come on man..plenty of bands out in the world...no need to jam with the janitor...that is weird.

janitors typically do not rock..or funk..or hell ..even jazz for that matter.

NO offense to BB members who may be in the janitoral biz (Steeler CHuck)

Archived