THE BROWNS BOARD

12 Million New Jobs!!!

Mr. T

And a screaching halt in production b/c Americans weren't working those jobs anyway. Guys who "know how much money I needed to make this week, and this isn't it." I had a painter/drunk tell me that when he thought he worked 3 days that week when he only showed up for 2. Seriously. No big deal, it was just a shitty contract on a Navy Base with deadline bonuses and where their scaled pay would make anybody with a 4-year degree cry. icon_e_confused.gif

God forbid we let a few hard-working mexicans on the base, and knock the job out in half the time and save tax dollars because they might steal secrets on how to build the world's ugliest, shittiest looking 500-unit dorm complex. icon_rolleyes.gif

I mostly agree things would stop, or wages in those areas would have to go up....but then prices would skyrocket.

We see all the construction workers....but a lot of those jobs are picking oranges and tomatoes.

That $.89 can of diced tomatoes you get would soon be $1.49 if we did in fact round up all the illegals.

If they are gainfully employed, with a background check, put em on a track to

be citizens.

Otherwise, boot em out. Stop the illegal immigration at the borders first.

why have we given this group free healthcare and welfare so that they can come over and work low wages and the business owner wont have to pay anything extra in benefits.

not all are raping our system, but those who love america and want to be here permanent, need to step up and pull there weight even when it comes to paying there share of taxes.

Archived