THE BROWNS BOARD

So... a neighbor of mine hung up a Steelers flag outside his house yesterday

DeadWombat

I'm already preparing a ransom note. I fully intend to steal the ugly thing with the intentions of giving it back under certain stipulations. What should I ask for?

Nothing serious like money, folks... This is just for fun, and I know the family pretty well.

Also, I'm open to any other suggestions in addition to flag kidnapping.

I'm already preparing a ransom note. I fully intend to steal the ugly thing with the intentions of giving it back under certain stipulations. What should I ask for?

Nothing serious like money, folks... This is just for fun, and I know the family pretty well.

My question is he a new Steeler fan or a old Steeler fan?

Turn it upside down (symbol of distress), then liberally apply superglue to both the flag and the post to prevent it being removed. Spray paint 3-2 on the flag in Brown paint for additional points. If you decide to go with the ransom, go for something small, a Browns keychain or something, just making him purchase it and explain at the store should make his eye twitch a bit. ;)

First off WHERE do you live (in general). And I agree New Fan or Old School Steeler guy. If you took mine you had BETTER Be a good friend of mine also. Otherwise you would be a jackazz... But a little Fun is Just taht Fun. Even in relation to the NoFunLeague !!!

OMG the ultimate humiliation for a steeler fan to wake up with a browns flag on the pole/porch...hell now that i stop and think...its humiliating as a browns fan to fly the colors! hehehehe ;)

Agreed ...I Would be Horrified !!! My Flag goes in my Window INSIDE . Though there are tons of Brother Steeler Fans in the Youngstown - Warren Area.

1. remove the flag

2. replace with browns flag (best suggestion so far)

3. send Polaroid of the flag with a picture of the day's current news paper (just like in all the old kidnapping movies)

3. ask for an insane list of demands (piece of Ben's bike, a clean game by Ward, a lock of Troy's hair)

4. return the flag 2 days later, in the night

don't do anything too crazy and I'm sure no feelings would be hurt.

Come on Folks, the proper response is to post on craigslist requesting gay,incest loving folks with a knack for beasteality to show up at the house with the Steelers flag.

Be sure to mention you like surprises.

Brilliant!

Post in the "casual encounters" or whatever part of craigslist.... Say there is a big swingers party being hosted there, the fatter and uglier the better.

i would say bow down to it and enjoy looking at a symbol of winning football.

but that's just my opinion.

This is a little long...but it should be fun.

1st - take it Saturday night before the Browns/Steelers game

2nd - replace it with a Browns flag

3rd - put a small table below where the Browns flag now hangs

4th - cover the table with the Steelers flag

5th - put a broken up toy motorcycle....and burned up long wavy wig...a crying baby doll...a bottle of piss colored water....and a couple yellow and black candles....on the table

6th - write a note outlining the ritual required to turn from the dark path and walk in the true light of Browns Fandom

7th - put a video camera trained on the entire thing and get ready to win $10k from Funniest Home Videos...or at least get youtube fame

:ph34r:

Archived