THE BROWNS BOARD

Back to normal

ballpeen

Just as the return of buzzards to Hinckley signal the approach of spring,the vultures returning to Berea signal Thanksgiving is upon us,and the Browns are dead.

Life is back to normal in NE Ohio. icon_e_sad.gif

Guest Masters
You'll be saying screw the Cavs when they lose Lebron in 2 years and have failed to win a championship. I swear I dont understand the thinking behind the cavs, why the hell have they not put more talent around Lebron and make a run.

Cav's now have some talent around James. The so called experts think he has more around him than when they went to the finals.

James isn't leaving in 2 years. No one can offer him more salary (NBA rules), CLE is setup to have cap space to no only give James a max contract, but also sign another big name (Bosh, Staudimire, or Wade to name a few), and being in CLE is not holding him back as a world icon. Dude already has giant banners in China, and national commercials for al kinds of major products. What can another city offer? More local commercials. The Knicks will still be a mess in 2 years w/ the nuckleheads running it, the Nets will still look like the team he first joined in CLE (and won't have their new Brooklyn areana yet), and DET is not a bigger market than CLE. He sure as heck ain't gonna play side by side with Kobe in LA (nor will they have the money to afford him).

Guest Masters
Well Ill be honest, Im a fair weather fan when it comes to basketball, dont get me wrong I root for the cavs but I hardly ever follow what is going on. I just know the cavs have had Lebron for quite a few years and still havent been able to win.

5 years in the league, 4 playoff apearances, two conference title apearances (one east conference title), and one NBA finals apearance. Shy of having the title, I don't know how else to define winning.

Let's all be honest, no one really watches the NBA until after Christmas any way....lol

Well Ill be honest, Im a fair weather fan when it comes to basketball, dont get me wrong I root for the cavs but I hardly ever follow what is going on. I just know the cavs have had Lebron for quite a few years and still havent been able to win a Championship.

Fixed

5 years in the league, 4 playoff apearances, two conference title apearances (one east conference title), and one NBA finals apearance. Shy of having the title, I don't know how else to define winning.

Let's all be honest, no one really watches the NBA until after Christmas any way....lol

Knew I shouldnt have left that off after I did, I know they have been winning and its nice to see them winning but when they won the lottery and got Lebron, I expected to see championships not just playoffs.

Guest Masters
Knew I shouldnt have left that off after I did, I know they have been winning and its nice to see them winning but when they won the lottery and got Lebron, I expected to see championships not just playoffs.

I get where you are coming from. But it just isn't easy to win championships, no matter who you have (unless it is MJ). But don't worry, you will see a championship in CLE with James. Might just even be this year icon_e_biggrin.gif

I get where you are coming from. But it just isn't easy to win championships, no matter who you have (unless it is MJ). But don't worry, you will see a championship in CLE with James. Might just even be this year icon_e_biggrin.gif

Lets hope so, Ill have to watch some of the games this year but that might not be a good thing. Everytime I watch the Cavs play, Lebron sucks, I kid you not. Over the last 5 years I have probably watched 3 to 5 games a year and when ever I do Lebron has one of his worse games. I have yet to watch him play a good game, and I know he has a lot of them.

Guest Masters
Lets hope so, Ill have to watch some of the games this year but that might not be a good thing. Everytime I watch the Cavs play, Lebron sucks, I kid you not. Over the last 5 years I have probably watched 3 to 5 games a year and when ever I do Lebron has one of his worse games. I have yet to watch him play a good game, and I know he has a lot of them.

Stop jinxing Lebron....lol

Stop jinxing Lebron....lol

I would laugh with you but Im begining to think its true. HAHA.

I'd take 1 Browns super bowl over 10 cavs championships any day of the week.

i want all cleveland team to win! when they win the other franchises feed off of there success.

I'd prefer a Browns Championship, but at this point I'd gladly settle for any Championship. Of the cities with three major pro teams, Cleveland has had by far the longest wait. We're overdue, WAY overdue. Drive-fumble-Mesa blowing Game 7-not quite ready for primetime Cavs- sometimes I think the city is cursed. I'd love to have a DVD of the Browns 1964 Championship game, but it doesn't exist- the complete tapes of the game were never preserved- only highlights.

Archived