THE BROWNS BOARD

The Battle of Lake Erie Part 2

AdamDrizzy

So the Buffalo Bills are next...

This game can be a complete tossup... but truthfully... I'm leaning towards a desperate Buffalo Bills team AT HOME on MNF. It was utterly insane there last year so I'm expecting the same next week.

The Bills cannot stop slants or the run. Whitner is out so Winslow is going to run wild!

The Patriots exposed how bad the Bills offensive line is and Edwards falls apart under pressure (like any QB)

SO START BRADY QUINN, WINSLOW AND JAMAL LEWIS in your fantasy league!

The Browns offense will be fine - It's the defense I'm worried about.

This game might be a shootout

Hit Edwards - The game is over. Browns win.

Don't hit Edwards...we lose.

Simple as that.

Guest Masters

It's a combination of teams getting to Edwards and taking his favorite target, Evan, out of the game. Edwards seems to be going through one of those growth stunts that all QBs hit early in their career. I fear CLE's D is just what he needs to get back on track.

It's a combination of teams getting to Edwards and taking his favorite target, Evan, out of the game. Edwards seems to be going through one of those growth stunts that all QBs hit early in their career. I fear CLE's D is just what he needs to get back on track.

I agree

But I believe Brady Quinn will have some fun too

Guest Masters
marshawn lynch is going to destroy us and our secondary will, again, make crucial mistakes. this week, brodney pool's gonna screw up horrendously. shootout again, but still another L.

bills win, 37-31.

They can use their FB as their primary ball carrier and light up CLE on the ground, as DEN showed last week. *sigh*

Guest Masters
either that or a boring, terrible, one-sided blowout. and likely one that's not good for us. being a cleveland fan has taught me to always fear the worst because it often comes true.

I find that setting the bar low mean either a pleasant surprise or getting what you expected. Sad icon_e_sad.gif

Guest Masters
and for Buffalo fans?

can you say an AFC dynasty in the 90s and never winning the big one

I think I would have shot myself if I had to watch my team lose in 4 straight SBs.

and for Buffalo fans?

can you say an AFC dynasty in the 90s and never winning the big one

I think I would have shot myself if I had to watch my team lose in 4 straight SBs.

Why do you think Buffalo is losing population?

Not only do our teams get F'ed at the end - our gas prices are the highest in the country lol

plus the snow... YEESH!

I wish Buffalo wasn't in New York

i'm not a bills fan and that was a painful run. fucking cowboys.

edit: @ masters: after years of sucking, it's what i've been conditioned to expect. when we win regularly, i'll expect us to win regularly. until then, i'll predict 3-13 to 6-10 seasons.

Archived