THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben #2 NFL QB

bigplayerben7

Guest CardDawg

Did anyone see the bomb that Ben got bailed out on last Sunday in Detroit? It was grossly under-thrown, and actual horrible throw and the guy still comes out smelling like a rose. If one of our QB's threw a duck like that he'd be grilled on most forums. I hope someone takes Wards head off on Sunday. talk about fan favorites, Turkey Jones lives because of what he did to Bradshaw. Mangini needs to point out the video of Bradshaw being spiked into the turf and tell his players if they want to be a fan favorite in cleveland, just do this ....

Did anyone see the bomb that Ben got bailed out on last Sunday in Detroit? It was grossly under-thrown, and actual horrible throw and the guy still comes out smelling like a rose. If one of our QB's threw a duck like that he'd be grilled on most forums. I hope someone takes Wards head off on Sunday. talk about fan favorites, Turkey Jones lives because of what he did to Bradshaw. Mangini needs to point out the video of Bradshaw being spiked into the turf and tell his players if they want to be a fan favorite in cleveland, just do this ....

Perhaps that ball was underthrown.....

But interesting how you ignored the pass he threw on the previous drive that would have been a TD, was dead on the money in stride, and was dropped.

And maybe the reason he comes out smelling like a rose is the fact he's 2nd in the league in yards, has a .73 completion % and is one of the leagues highest rated passers....

But OMG, a TD pass was underthrown. A WR had to make a play for the QB.....that absolutely never happens with any other elite QB ever, and has never happened.

And you follow it up with the typical Cleveland Stains fan hypocritical BS--you put into legend status Turkey Jones slamming Bradshaw but if a Steelers player does something like that--he's a juiced up freak who cheats. Hypocrites.

1 Peyton Manning

2 Ben Rothlisberger

3 Matt Schaub

4 Tom Brady

5 Tony Romo

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tab...mp;d-447263-n=1

SWEET!

Do you not realize that you have the chart organized in order of most attempts thrown per game... ? and not any stat that matters?

Here, let me help you.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?sea...mp;d-447263-n=1

Do you not realize that you have the chart organized in order of most attempts thrown per game... ? and not any stat that matters?

Here, let me help you.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?sea...mp;d-447263-n=1

Nicely done Adam.

Am I the only one that thinks it's cool both Manning brothers are at the top of the league? If they meet in the Super Bowl this season that would be a marketing bonanza.

Guest CardDawg

Ain't it about time for Ben to fake an injury for attention? I predict this week, he gets baby tackled, fakes an injury and they saw his face mask off and cart him off.

Oh wait ... that happened the last time we played him. He needs to come up with a new act.

105195.jpg

The browns will be in form this sunday with dumbolls super dynamic offense...run,run,sack and punt...dink,run sack,punt and mangini is ready for that winning big balls call late in the 4th quarter...browns down by 6 with 33 seconds left in the game..4th and 2 inches on the 1 yard line...we elect to kick a FG!

Lets fire up the anderception machine gun and get rollin! ;)

Browns 6

Stoolers 44

Big Gay Ben wont need or get 300 yards DA and brainy dumboll will provide most of the stoolers scoring opportunities while providing us with no oppotunities to score at all...ahhh over conservative football..gotta hate it...;)

Archived