THE BROWNS BOARD

Its Halloween at the White House.....Creeps

Mr. T

Commies, Fascists and Perverts, Oh My!:

Obama's is drawing many of his appointees from a political and moral cesspit.

One such appointee is Kevin Jennings, an ardent supporter of the North American Man-Boy Love Association. This organization demands to be allowed to sexually prey on young boys. So why is Obama appointing these creeps?

Article

GLSEN's primary purpose is to push dangerous and even deadly homosexual and cross-dressing behaviors in our government schools on children as young as five. So bold is Jennings in his promotion of homosexual behavior among children that he even penned the foreword to a book entitled Queering Elementary Education. (I don't know about you, but Jennings and his ilk will "queer" my elementary-age kids over my dead body.)

A number of Jennings' past activities disqualify him from holding any position relating to children; but a recently revealed scandal involving an exchange between him and a former tenth-grade student leaves no doubt that he's unfit to serve in his current capacity. Jennings has admitted that while he was a teacher, a boy – whom he understood to be 15 years old — shared that he had been sodomized by an "older man" who lured him home from a bus stop toilet.

Of course any reasonable teacher would have immediately called police and notified the student's parents. But Kevin Jennings — an anti-Christian bigot who once said of Christians: "F – k ‘em! … Drop Dead!" — is anything but reasonable. Instead, he affirmed both the man-boy homosexual encounter and the boy's "gayness," flippantly telling him, "I hope you knew to use a condom." (Jennings recently admitted that he "should have handled this situation differently" but, as of yet, has arrogantly refused to step down or even apologize).

Still, Jennings' cavalier attitude toward adult-child sex should really come as no surprise. In a 1997 speech, he voiced his admiration for Harry Hay, longtime advocate of the homosexual/pedophile group NAMBLA (the North American Man-Boy Love Association.) According to NAMBLA's website, Hay made the following statement in a 1983 address: "I also would like to say at this point that it seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAMBLA are the parents and friends of gays.

Archived