THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard NBA Fantasy League

admin

It's Here again ...

TheBrownsBoard is please to provide all with our 6th Annual NBA Fantasy Basketball League

Link: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

ID#: 180036

Password: Wine

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

NBA FANTASY LEAGUE

2004-05 Rich4Eagle

2005-06 Al Cook

2006-07 Beanpot

2007-08 WPBCavs

2008-09 Rich4eagle

Commentary will be held on THE TRIBE BOARD

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I will be up for the game so won't make it myself. I have told my son Chris he can conduct my draft if he wishes...we'll see.

So, if he starts talking smack and calling you names or something like that, don't think it's me. ;)

I guess I'm officially the commissioner of this league since I set it up, hence the password change from the traditional "beer." What I know about basketball would fit on the head of a pin therefore I will be conferring with more knowledgeable fans regarding the many important decisions that will have to be made. I, for one, intend to have some fun with it.

The Draft is:

Date: Saturday October 24, 2009

Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

I've never attended a draft ... miss it every year, including this year.

Don't worry, Beanpot is the only one that actually attends these Saturday afternoon drafts.

I picture him in his dark basement in his boxer shorts and a 10-year-old Tampa Bay Lightining t-shirt with three live drafts on three diffent computers with three different mouses to choose from (a hockey puck, a baseball and a basketball), while a fax machine spits out live fantasy updates and of course, MLB Network drones on in the background.

Zombo

-- a small rodent nibbles at the day-old Grilled Cheese crust on a plate next to him while the ants go for the empty glass with the Nestles Quick residue at the bottom.

Suuuure....just like Hockey where you seem to be waxing everybody.

I might not be the brightest guy, but I am not a stump either...I got my eye on you! ;)

LOL. I've been trying to figure out exactly how this hockey thing works. If I ever do, I'm sure I'll suddenly plunge to the bottom.

Archived