THE BROWNS BOARD

Need parking advice

wvbrowns

What are some of the best parking options to get back on 90W to connect with 77S? I've parked be city hall in the past but it seems the cops make you go west out of that lot on Lakeview(?) and I need to go east. It's impossible to get turned around at that point. I hit a garage on W6th for the Bengals game but hate trying to get out of those. Basically, anybody know any decent street level parking that it's fairly easy to get going east towards 90?

I'll bump this up here for you.

I don't know. I use to park/tailgate around that same area back in the late 80's, but I lived in Mentor and from the sounds of it, they directed us that way.

We tailgate down in the flats and use the RTA system. You can sneak out the back way and come out right by Progressive field and hop on 77 South that way.

Come give it a try.

What are some of the best parking options to get back on 90W to connect with 77S? I've parked be city hall in the past but it seems the cops make you go west out of that lot on Lakeview(?) and I need to go east. It's impossible to get turned around at that point. I hit a garage on W6th for the Bengals game but hate trying to get out of those. Basically, anybody know any decent street level parking that it's fairly easy to get going east towards 90?

I usually park in a lot up on w6th...it is a easy walk do to tailgate with this bunch and is a straight drive out to the interchanges. Can't remember the name of the main street...the one that runs along the west side of the terminal...out past the Jake and bam.

The Muni isn't all that bad either...exit on to the shoreway and circle around...can get a bit hard getting out, but it is just normal after game congestion. Hard to avoid that anywhere you park.

Your best bet for a easy get away is to either leave the game early, or after the game hit one of the restaurants and chill for about 1 hour.

Ya nothing is easy from that spot honestly.

There is a parking garage that's perfect if you don't mind walking a couple of blocks. I can't think of the street off hand but it's the same road to get to the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. You come back into town 2 block and it's on the left. That's where I usually park when I head to the Browns stadium.

A wise guy might suggest parking in your own driveway and staying home.

This may sound convoluted...

Park in the lot that's is below the RT 2 bridge. After the game, you can leave and get right on 2 and go west. You'll go through some neighborhoods but you won't be on 2 for too long. Just hang a left at 117th ST and you can get on 90 from there. It's a bit out of the way, but you will avoid a lot of traffic.

Archived