THE BROWNS BOARD

5 Browns Players - Offense/Defense

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Just for fun, if you were rebuilding the Browns and could only pick five players on each side of the ball to keep, who would they be? I picked my five on each side, and think that it would pretty much be the same for everyone -- maybe minus D.A. for some.

Defense

1. Shaun Rogers

2. D'Qwell Jackson

3. Kamerion Wimbley

4. Eric Wright

5. Mike Adams

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2. Alex Mack

3. Joshua Cribbs

4. Derek Anderson

5. MoMass

Just for fun, if you were rebuilding the Browns and could only pick five players on each side of the ball to keep, who would they be? I picked my five on each side, and think that it would pretty much be the same for everyone -- maybe minus D.A. for some.

Defense

1. Shaun Rogers

2. D'Qwell Jackson

3. Kamerion Wimbley

4. Eric Wright

5. Mike Adams

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2. Alex Mack

3. Joshua Cribbs

4. Derek Anderson

5. MoMass

I really can't argue any of those choices. I'm pretty sure those are my 5 from each side as well. But I think I would take Cribbs off of offense, not because I wouldn't keep him, but he's not a key player in the offense. I'd say Harrison in place of Cribbs, but I'd still keep Cribbs too.

Defense

1. Shaun Rogers

2. D'Qwell Jackson

3. Kamerion Wimbley

4. Eric Wright

5. Mike Adams

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2. Alex Mack

3. Joshua Cribbs

4. Derek Anderson

5. MoMass

Good Post!

Damn-you though! I didn't look at who you picked, but instead pulled out a Browns roster and wrote down my own answers, we had the exact same on Defense.

Offensively, I agree with Nigel about Josh Cribbs and instead I had Steinback listed ... honorable mention would be Vickers, Brady Quinn & Harrison

I was surprised that Offense had more favorites than defense.

I like this post.. it's fun. I'll shake it up a just a smidge. I sure wish I had a DE worth building around with Rogers though.

Defense

1. Shawn Rogers

2. Eric Wright

3 D'Qwell Jackson

4 Abraham Elam

5 Cam Wimbley..

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2 Alex Mack

3 Momass

4 Robiskie

5 Steinbach....

Defense

1. Shaun Rogers

2. D'Qwell Jackson

3. Kamerion Wimbley

4. Eric Wright

5. Mike Adams

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2. Alex Mack

3. Joshua Cribbs

4. Derek Anderson Jerome Harrison

5. MoMass

Defense

1. Shaun Rogers

2. D'Qwell Jackson

3. Kamerion Wimbley

4. Eric Wright

5. Mike Adams

Offense

1. Joe Thomas

2. Alex Mack

3. Joshua Cribbs--YEP!..as a running back to maximize ALL his talents

4. Derek Anderson--NOPE!..Steinbach here

5. MoMass

I can live with the picks on defense...on offense, we have a lot of "unknowns" at wide receiver & running back. Neither QB has proven themselves to me as a "foundation" player. Just my opinion.

Fun thread.

Mike

I can live with the picks on defense...on offense, we have a lot of "unknowns" at wide receiver & running back. Neither QB has proven themselves to me as a "foundation" player. Just my opinion.

Fun thread.

Mike

agreed. and MoMass has probably NEVER seen snow in his LIFE (we're in so much effing trouble. for all BEasy was, he was also from Michigan. i think climate was definitely overlooked on both this pick and the trade decision). any of those are okay cuz we're basically splitting hairs were so thin. Mack impressed me with some of his 2nd level blocks lately. dude's getting it, i'll be watching him and Hampton tomorrow.

on defense don't forget Robaire came back early. he still has some left in the tank IMO and can solidify 2/3rds of the line along w/ Rogers but we may not realize it until late this year or even next. and i'll keep B-Mac but put Maiava over Elam at SS just for fun, allowing Adams to run around run at FS. fun thread.

Archived