THE BROWNS BOARD

BRING BACK BQ............PLEASE!!!!

BrownsFan4Evr

look, lets not fight amongst ourselves. browns suck and us fans can't do anything about it but hope we get better. theres no reason we should be arguing. we don't make the choices. so lets just sit back and watch to see what happens.

I agree but we are not fighting.......just disscussing the horrible play by the team we love. Don't take it personal........getting a different opinion on things is why we are here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never see Quinn up around the coaching staff over on the sidelines acting like he is a part of the team.

If he wants to sit by himself on the bench, that tells you where that guy's head is at.

I hope he never takes another snap for my team.

I really do think this coaching staff has ruined this team. I would cut every single WR and have open tryouts

I don't agree with you on this one. Today showed me that the coaching staff is at least trying to win with the piss poor talent that they have. In the past we would run the ball twice up the middle and then pass on 3rd and 12. At least today they added the WildDawg formation to mix it up.

Please, no more BQ/DA threads. Give it up.

DieHard, this thread is titled about Brady Quinn, not DA ... if you don't want to talk about Brady Quinn don't open it. We can all do a better job of not turning these threads into the QB 'war' ... it's just a discussion.

DA makes the same mistakes week in week out. I believe Quinn can actually improve. Quinn did not throw the ball into the teeth of double coverage every game. Quinn does not trip over his clown feet every week and actully has some mobility. Quinn did play poorly l in the first 2 games, but so did the whole team. I saw him play VERY well last year.. It's not like he forgot how to play football. We need to give Quinn more time. DA is our biggest liablility and he will continue to drag this team down. I hope Mangini makes the change.

DA makes the same mistakes week in week out. I believe Quinn can actually improve. Quinn did not throw the ball into the teeth of double coverage every game. Quinn does not trip over his clown feet every week and actully has some mobility. Quinn did play poorly l in the first 2 games, but so did the whole team. I saw him play VERY well last year.. It's not like he forgot how to play football. We need to give Quinn more time. DA is our biggest liablility and he will continue to drag this team down. I hope Mangini makes the change.

You guys want to pin this loss on one DA pass when the game was already over. DA wasn't horrible today nor was he good. How about putting the loss on Cribbs and the INT he threw or maybe the play call that put him into the situation to make that throw?

The Man Crush in this town for that BUST is so sad!

NO ONE wants the guy, they can't even trade him. No one wants him! What does that tell you guys??? Sure he is built like a brick sh*t house... but he can't throw the ball 25 yards.

When you have guys on the team that drop 10+ easy balls a game with not much pressure, the last problem is the QB. Bring in anyone from any era. If that guy throws to a bunch of guys dropping easy passes, does it even matter?

Clear as day the problem is NO ONE can catch! Sure they will draft a QB in the 1st round next year. But even that guy isn't going to look good with a bunch of bums who can't catch.

What do you think of these first year QB stats?

GAMES.....ATT........COMP........ PCT ..... YARDS....... AVG.....TD ....INT

13 ........... 218 ........ 83 .......... 38.1 ........1,410 ......... 6.5 ...... 6 .... 24

Would you bench this guy? Trade him? Probably.

Wanna take a guess who's stats these are?

Terry Bradshaw!

My point? Let a guy PLAY and DEVELOP................BQ's not been given that chance.

GAMES ATT COMP PCT YARDS AVG TD INT

13 218 83 38.1 1,410 6.5 6 24

Terry Bradshaw!

My point? Let a guy PLAY and DEVELOP................BQ's not been given that chance.

That's fine but you are comparing apples to oranges. Steelers had Swann and Stalworth and a great defense and a good running game.........basically a very good "team". The Browns are not a QB away from being the Steelers of the 70's.

GAMES.....ATT........COMP........ PCT ..... YARDS....... AVG.....TD ....INT

13 ........... 218 ........ 83 .......... 38.1 ........1,410 ......... 6.5 ...... 6 .... 24

Terry Bradshaw!

I totally agree. In fact I say finish the season with BQ....win or lose.....and start building an offense around his skills, because if he doesn't end up working someone else can fill the hole.

I used to have somewhat hope....not anymore. I will continue to push for BQ until he has 1.5 years to proove himself as crappy as DA is.

DA- 39 out of 84 (46% accuracy) for 384 yards

BQ- 45 out of 74 (61% accuracy) for 400 yards

DA QBrating- 39!!!

BQ QBrating- 63

This game was an interesting one. As is always the case with DA he can look like a star one minute and a train wreck the other. I like most of the posters agree that we have to give BQ a good look. Let's trade DA before the deadline and ride out the season with BQ. They could motivate him but saying as long as he wins or at least looks good we will allow him to play to win the millions he was supposed to earn by playing a certain percentage of snaps. Let's not kid ourselves, this team is lacking in A LOT of areas but before we go wasting another draft pick on a QB let's see what we really have.

Think about it, we could still run the WildDawg with BQ and we have another running threat (at least for 5-10 years).

this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

ur blind. Derefumble anderception is horrible.

Man our offense could use a spark since DA dont even have a flint stone...isnt that why brady got benched couldnt ignite the team in the first 10 quarters of the ungelled season?

If mangini wants quick results fire that POS daboll and ask chud to come back the team had no discipline but at least he tailored the offense around the player strengths.. ;)

Meanwhile braylon is looking in his old form and i wonder if momass and robiskie already want out of cleveland..this club may be in serious trouble its obvious many players dislike the organization from the top down..i dont like it much myself..

Lum, you continually support DA and put down BQ. I'm not sure BQ is the answer, but the teams he has played against are a combined 14-3, with two of these teams STILL undefeated. DA on the otherhand has faced lesser teams (far lesser with Buffalo) with a combined record of 9-8. The team didn't know who the QB was until the last moment so no time to jell. Maybe BQ is not the answer, but it is QUITE obvious to everyone watching that DA is not the answer.

Archived