THE BROWNS BOARD

Like I said before...Stop going to the games.

bigbaddawgjr

Stop going to the games. Next week against GB don't show up for the game. Go ahead and show up for the tailgate but don't enter the stadium. This will hopefully wakeup Mr. Lerner...This was pathetic game just like the whole frickin year so far. DA sucks monkey balls and Manvagina might even be the monkey..

Stop going to the games. Next week against GB don't show up for the game. Go ahead and show up for the tailgate but don't enter the stadium. This will hopefully wakeup Mr. Lerner...This was pathetic game just like the whole frickin year so far. DA sucks monkey balls and Manvagina might even be the monkey..

that won't do anything. it's going to take some time to get better. you can't expect mangini to build a superbowl team in 1 year.

that won't do anything. it's going to take some time to get better. you can't expect mangini to build a superbowl team in 1 year.

No I expect to compete. There was none of that. High school team could of done better.

No I expect to compete. There was none of that. High school team could of done better.

Go home and stop rooting for the Browns then, you sound like a Bengals fan. True fans stick with there teams through good times and bad. You my friend sound like you are not a true fan.

I will be making the trip up....sorry...I will enter the stadium. The tickets are bought and paid for since April...my not going isn't going to change anything other than deny myself something I like to do.

I like winning as much as anyone, but my loyalty as a fan isn't predicated on our winning.

Wow, fairweather, much?

You're an asshole. Leave. Go root for the Bengals. I went to BDubs in Dayton today. It was filled with Pittsburgh and Cleveland fans, they only had the Bengals game on one TV. Their friggin game would've been blacked out if Ochocinco didn't buy the tickets (Kudos to him for that, btw). Bengals fans are the worst fans in the NFL. Go jump on the next bandwagon that comes around.

We all see the writing on the wall... but he wont fire him and really the best we can have happen now is him selling the team. The Browns will never be good under Lerner.

He just doesn't know or care. So this will take another 2 - 3 years.

Another 2-3 years....and you are complaining??

Two or three years would be excellent based on how impotent Savage left this place.

There's that side of the argument and you can't blame a guy for following his team regardless....and there's the other side that says "If you blindly support a bad organization for decades, why should the owner spend money to put a good product on the field"

If i thought that was the problem, I might change my mind.

At this point i haven't seen anything by Lerner that demonstrates he doesn't want to win or is unwilling to take the necessary steps to produce a winner.

I think Mangini was a good hire and will prove to be a solid choice.

We just don't have the talent to win. I suppose that is Lerner's fault in that he hired the guy who picked the players and coached the players in the past, but it isn't because he is just looking at the team as a cash cow.

Next year will be a much better guage. At that point Mangini will have had two drafts to select some players and toss out the garbage.

It just doesn't happen in one draft/season cycle. At least not when you are as bad as we were and are.

There's that side of the argument and you can't blame a guy for following his team regardless....and there's the other side that says "If you blindly support a bad organization for decades, why should the owner spend money to put a good product on the field"

The problem with that argument is that the owner is spending the money. Do you think someone would fire a coach/gm and pay them $20 million to leave early if they didn't want to win badly? Do you think Mike Brown would have paid that much money to bring in another coach/gm?

The problem with that argument is that the owner is spending the money. Do you think someone would fire a coach/gm and pay them $20 million to leave early if they didn't want to win badly? Do you think Mike Brown would have paid that much money to bring in another coach/gm?

Except, Mike Brown does know football, dick face. Randy "slow" learner doesn't know shit. Mike Brown is the son of Paul Brown. Douche.

Browns have the same problem the Leafs do in the NHL.

No matter how bad of a team there is......they will get continual sellouts because their fanbase is so strong. This could either mean incredibly loyal, or incredibly stupid........I certainly hope Lerner isn't taking advantage of it.

True but ask yourself this....."since there have been 4 coaches under Randy Lerner (throw out Robiskie and make it three) do you see a common plan or do you see three entirely separate styles and philosophies?" This tells you that NFL football is a business to Lerner and nothing more.

Actually, I see that as a positive. That means Lerner isn't trying to micromanage things and allows his coaches and GM to hang themselves.

actually that was a competitive game, maybe you were confusing the game with the Pats-Titans game (currently 59-0).

the Browns have been competitive in every game since Mangini benched Brady Quinn.

Archived