pg2_a_packersfan_580.jpg

GREEN BAY PACKERS , Record 3-2

Here is who this next cream puff opponent has played so far

W .. Chicago Babes (3-2) 21-15

L .. Cincy Pussy Cats (4-2) 24-31

W .. St. Louis RramRods (0-6) 36-17

L .. Minn Farves (6-0) 23-30

W .. Detroit Clunkers (1-5) 26-0% financing

Combined Opponents Record in Wins: 4-13 (insert golf clap)

Combined Opponents Record in Losses: 10-2

Currently 2nd place in NFC North Cream Puff Division

Scored 130 points (26.0/g), 8th in the NFL.

Allowed 93 points (18.6/g), 9th.

Differential of 37 points (7.4/g), 8th.

Takeaway/Giveaway Differential +7 (1.4/g), 1st.

Coached by Mike McCarthy (3-2-0)

Offensive 8th-passing, 7th-yrds

Defensive: 9-pts, 29th-yrds (26th-pass/23rd-Run)

I like our chances here. Aaron Rogers can be gotten to. I think he holds onto the ball too long, has been sacked 25 times in 5 games!

I'm not scared of their run game, they've only produced 2 rushing TD's from RB Ryan Grant (3.8 y/a). Rogers is threat to run though.

They've produced turn-overs, but can be moved on through the air, as well as the run.

I'm not afraid of these sissys. Let's grab one here at home.

green_bay_packers.jpg

Oh boy, time to talk ourselves up to unrealistic expectations again!

Nah, its not happening to me. Not anymore. First off, Aaron Rogers is a great young QB. He has several threats in Donald Driver and Greg Jennings. They will tear us up in the air just like the Squealers did. I'm not too worried about their RB Ryan Grant... but GB has more than enough of a passing game to make up for it.

GB's defense is a great all-around unit. They are 8th in points given up and rank 10th against the pass and 16th against the run respectively. I don't know where you got your stats, Stan, but mine came from NFL's website. They are actually ranked slightly higher than Pitt's passing D and in points allowed.

We're a team that can't throw, can't catch, and can't run (as long as J-lew continues to get snaps). Our passing defense is downright putrid, and once again we will face a pass-heavy team.

There's no way anyone in their right mind will think Cleveland has a chance as long as we continue playing the way we have been. Maybe... Mayyyybe if we can dominate in the running game (lets see some harrison!) we will be able to plow through the line enough to get us in scoring position. But, I have never seen a more pathetic WR corps than the guys we have playing for us right now. Every time we go to throw I get this sense of dread.

You guys keep doing this.....oh, so and so hasn't beaten anybody.

The Packers have a pretty good--not yet great---but good team. You can't do this, well, they only beat so and so, and lost to so and so.....that never equates. If they suck, they suck...and they would lose. But they compete well and have some very good players.

Packer Fans are down today despite a 26-0 Win over Detroit. Some calling their O-line the worst in the league, me thinks it has a lot to do with Rodgers holding onto the ball too long.

They are an undisciplined team, drawing a lot of penalties and mistakes.

Two of our favorites: Clay Matthews Jr. is doing well for them, the fans love him. A.J. Hawk is not thrilling the Packers fans all that much.

Let's forget about rushing three and send the house on Rodgers. Their run game ain't anything to respect, Ryan Grant's numbers are weak and he even pads them in garbage time. He runs into the line with head down looking to go down. Let's beat these guys down. Take away everything froim mid-range in and taunt them to beat us deep while we pin our ears back and go after knocking Rodgers out of the game.

Their Defense may be ranked high in scoring-defense, but that's from turn-overs, they can give up the yardage anf allow ya to move the chains. Bend-but-don'tbreak type ... Come'on, let's light this thing up. watch for the blitz off the edge, and set-up a screen for once to keep'em honest.

Bring'em on!

It's very unusual for skippy to be the upbeat on a Monday after a loss.

I'm starting to believe him that we can win and that usually takes me till at least Thursday after a loss.

Let's kick this thing off tomorrow...I'm ready for another game.

Hate to break your bubble but the pack is going to spank us pretty bad skippy...then lets move on the windy city for another beating at the hands of a real nfl QB..while mangooni twiddles his thumbs blames it all on the defense and creams himself at the thought of finally starting ratty...hehehehe the worst season ever....;)

The Packers have a pretty good--not yet great---but good team. You can't do this, well, they only beat so and so, and lost to so and so.....that never equates. If they suck, they suck...and they would lose. But they compete well and have some very good players.

"You guys"? Or do you mean "We'se guys"? I have met the enemy and they is us.

This is a total Trap Game for the Packers.

I GUARANTEE A WIN here at Home! ... Heading to Vegas Wednesday with the Kids lunch money budget for the remainder of the school year.

(there I said it)

YEAH! it's the only the 4th trap game in a row! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think the best thing we could do right now is lose. Lets aim for that higher draft pick and keep our play calling pretty basic. We should wait till we get the puzzle together before we give away what it is. But that's just how I feel.

I f'cking hate the "let's lose for draft picks" talk because 1. having high draft picks hasn't helped us for shit so far 2. good teams have good drafts no matter where they pick in the draft.

Well... maybe if we picked one coach and stuck with him it would of went along a little quicker. Mangini is playing with the cards he was delt and so far its looking like pocket 2's. Some of us arent dreamers and know what has to be done as opposed to those who dream about it being done without actually doing anthing to make it happen. It's called sacrafice and obviouslu neither one of you know anything about it.

You gonna make the tailgate Party?

The way it's looking, I might get there just in time for the game.

I'm gonna try my best to be there earlier though. My band has a show saturday night and I won't get out of there till about 2:30am. Then after some zzz's its still a 5hour drive or so.

But I really wanna make it to a tailgate this year. If not this game I'll be sure to make one this year.

I guess it was our lopsided blowiout 6-3 victory over Buffalo that's giving them confidence.

I've been locked out of a Green Bay Message Board that I belong too ... I haven't even posted on it this year ... hmmmm. They are so over-looking us it ain't funny.

Their Gameday Browns thread reads "Cleveland this week, another non-contest ... move-on"

I'm sorry, but Green Bay does not scare me. This is going to be a game, and I feel pretty good that we are going to pull this out.

I've been locked out of a Green Bay Message Board that I belong too ... I haven't even posted on it this year ... hmmmm. They are so over-looking us it ain't funny.

Their Gameday Browns thread reads "Cleveland this week, another non-contest ... move-on"

I'm sorry, but Green Bay does not scare me. This is going to be a game, and I feel pretty good that we are going to pull this out.

I wish I shared your hope Stan, I really do. I'll be happy if our offense can amass more than 1 score and our defense holds them to under 400 yards total offense. If Cribbs can return 4 kickoffs for touchdowns I think we have a legit shot.

P.S. every time i try to add to my sig, it says it is too long. any help?

pg2_a_packersfan_580.jpg

GREEN BAY PACKERS , Record 3-2

Here is who this next cream puff opponent has played so far

W .. Chicago Babes (3-2) 21-15

L .. Cincy Pussy Cats (4-2) 24-31

W .. St. Louis RramRods (0-6) 36-17

L .. Minn Farves (6-0) 23-30

W .. Detroit Clunkers (1-5) 26-0% financing

Combined Opponents Record in Wins: 4-13 (insert golf clap)

Combined Opponents Record in Losses: 10-2

Currently 2nd place in NFC North Cream Puff Division

Scored 130 points (26.0/g), 8th in the NFL.

Allowed 93 points (18.6/g), 9th.

Differential of 37 points (7.4/g), 8th.

Takeaway/Giveaway Differential +7 (1.4/g), 1st.

Coached by Mike McCarthy (3-2-0)

Offensive 8th-passing, 7th-yrds

Defensive: 9-pts, 29th-yrds (26th-pass/23rd-Run)

I like our chances here. Aaron Rogers can be gotten to. I think he holds onto the ball too long, has been sacked 25 times in 5 games!

I'm not scared of their run game, they've only produced 2 rushing TD's from RB Ryan Grant (3.8 y/a). Rogers is threat to run though.

They've produced turn-overs, but can be moved on through the air, as well as the run.

I'm not afraid of these sissys. Let's grab one here at home.

green_bay_packers.jpg

Wow! they are so comparable to the steelers as far as who they have beaten. And to think the Stoolers still have not beaten a team with a winning record.

Did they clone the fans from pissburg?

We will beat Green Bay because I will be there and I have been known to throw transistor radios if the team doesn't meet my expectations.

Also....Gravy Insane's Falcon Punch clip never fails to fascinate me.

Doug

Archived