THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Brady Quinn the Biggest Bust EVER?

admin

Exactly ... last year we had huge expectations, I could see bitchig and moaning out of frustration. This year, I measure these games by small strides (as decribed above) and am enjoying some things. This is a 'good' year by comparison stakes.

Can't wait for each Sunday to see where we will progress.

I see rainbows, candy, and feel soft wet puppy licks on my toes.

im not bitching...its gone beyond the point of bithing...yes,,,very nice,,,hes given harrison starts...and MoMass and Robiskie are all he has,,,they need time to grow...but swithing QB's and running a conservative offense and playing not to lose isnt getting it done....the defense gets some credit for atleast showing like it has something....but again...I wasnt high on Mangini...or any of the coaching choices the Browns have made since its return.....wether or not Mangini learns from past lessons or not remains to be seen....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the PAST I have seen some great plays thanks to Anderson. I have not seen anything from him in 2 years. I have not seen nothing out of Quinn EVER. I really do think we need to do something with our 3rd string qb now. And after this season get rid of both of their sorry asses. Anderson and Quinn are terrible and no coach in the world could save either of them.

In the PAST I have seen some great plays thanks to Anderson. I have not seen anything from him in 2 years. I have not seen nothing out of Quinn EVER. I really do think we need to do something with our 3rd string qb now. And after this season get rid of both of their sorry asses. Anderson and Quinn are terrible and no coach in the world could save either of them.

Haven't seen anything from him in two years? He's only 6-7 games out from the Giants game.

Archived