THE BROWNS BOARD

TE's in the 2010 Draft

Big Chuck

If you can, check out the Oregon Washington game this Saturday on ABC. Oregon has a tight end named Ed Dickson that is a beast. He is the leading Oregon receiver right now in a spread offense. He has great hands and is a beast as a blocker in space. He is a senior and will be available in the 2010 draft.

If you can, check out the Oregon Washington game this Saturday on ABC. Oregon has a tight end named Ed Dickson that is a beast. He is the leading Oregon receiver right now in a spread offense. He has great hands and is a beast as a blocker in space. He is a senior and will be available in the 2010 draft.

I believe Jermaine Gresham from Oklahoma is coming out too. He's a beast in the open field.

I like both Dickson and Gresham, but I'm not sure either is effective enough as a blocker to fit what Mangini's looking for in his tight ends.

USC's Anthony McCoy may be a better fit. In the mid to late rounds, Pitt's Nate Byham and Iowa's Tony Moeaki would make a lot of sense. Byham's the better blocker, Moeaki the better receiver (but not very durable).

Archived