THE BROWNS BOARD

Is the team even trying?

Chubbs24

With all of the missed tackles, lack of energy/pressure/intelligence on defense it just looks like the defense is not even trying at all.

On the offensive side of the ball, barely trying to get the ball to cribbs, Anderson doing his fumbled snaps/ strips/ interception routine. Oh and the continuously going to MoMass who is getting schooled by harris over and over again.

I really just dont even think we are trying to win. Its almost like we are content with 1-15 and waiting for next years draft.

I think the first greenbay punt of the game was with 30seconds left in the 4th?

This is the most depressing browns team ive seen. I tend to drink every sunday watching the game to try and take some of the edge off.

If the players and coaching staff are content with losing every game then let the fans know so we can turn on the TV next april for the draft.

With all of the missed tackles, lack of energy/pressure/intelligence on defense it just looks like the defense is not even trying at all.

On the offensive side of the ball, barely trying to get the ball to cribbs, Anderson doing his fumbled snaps/ strips/ interception routine. Oh and the continuously going to MoMass who is getting schooled by harris over and over again.

I really just dont even think we are trying to win. Its almost like we are content with 1-15 and waiting for next years draft.

I think the first greenbay punt of the game was with 30seconds left in the 4th?

This is the most depressing browns team ive seen. I tend to drink every sunday watching the game to try and take some of the edge off.

If the players and coaching staff are content with losing every game then let the fans know so we can turn on the TV next april for the draft.

Brady looked good holding the clip board and cribbs watched him for 46mins.

Im sure using Cribbs on defense would've made all the difference right? He's the missing link between 1 and 6 and 6 and 1. I cant' believe that with all of your incredible insight and genious that you don't work for a NFL team.

Retard...

Brady looked good holding the clip board and cribbs watched him for 46mins.

Adrian Peterson is one of the best players in the NFL and yet he stood and watched for 24 minutes today...why in the hell don't the Vikings play him on defense?

Adrian Peterson is one of the best players in the NFL and yet he stood and watched for 24 minutes today...why in the hell don't the Vikings play him on defense?

Mark O, that's what cost Minnesota from going 7-0. Your under 2 minutes, on the 20 and you have the best running back on the sidelines after knocking the crap out of the Squeelers linebacker. Than Farve throws the ball for an interception (not his fault) that ends the game.

If you saw peterson today verssu pittsburgh you would have heard the commentators say that pittsburgh is lucky he wasnt playing defense...you would have also heard them ask all bewildered like why cribbs only got 6 touches.....said he should get 20 minimum. say hi to Mangina.

If you saw peterson today verssu pittsburgh you would have heard the commentators say that pittsburgh is lucky he wasnt playing defense...you would have also heard them ask all bewildered like why cribbs only got 6 touches. say hi to Mangina.

I saw quite a bit of that game. I don't think the Vikings will be playing Peterson on defense any time soon. I wonder why Cribbs doesn't touch the ball more but I would also like him to not turn it over when he touches it as well.

How impressed were you with the fumble today? How about the interception in the red zone last week against Pittsburgh, damn that sure was a nice pass.

Archived