THE BROWNS BOARD

The Majority of Our Players have no drive.

Mr. T

RAC has ruined these guys, we only have a handful of players who show any motivation at all. The game is sad to watch its like being a pallbearer at a funeral. Its hard to watch the transition while we have to watch so many slackers on this team. No energy lack of attention to details makes one sorry game.

IMO: most of these spoiled babies should feel fortunate that they can call themselves profesional athletes.

Cribbs I apologize that you have to deal with this lackluster of a team. I have never seen a team that excepts losing so easily.

It is impossible for me to tell whether it is lack of drive or lack of talent. You could send someone out there who is the most driven person, let's say Bill Gates. Tell Bill gates to hold that edge to prevent the opposing running back from turning upfield. He could do everything in his power which would probably include calling obama and he wouldn't be successful.

This is really an extreme example but I am not convinced our front seven is strong enough to win one on one battles. A mean streak might help but I think it is lack of talent

Honestly, we have to just face facts.......the Browns are one of the worst teams in NFL history. The players are just bad.......drive doesn't matter. The Browns are fortunate to have won a game because they could have easily went 0-16.

Archived