THE BROWNS BOARD

President Elect Obama said this today

DieHardBrownsFan

"Let us rededicate ourselves to keep a sacred trust with all who have worn the uniform of the United States of America: that America will serve you as well as you have served your country," Obama said in a statement. "As your next commander in chief, I promise to work every single day to keep that sacred trust with all who have served."

Please keep your word.

"Let us rededicate ourselves to keep a sacred trust with all who have worn the uniform of the United States of America: that America will serve you as well as you have served your country," Obama said in a statement. "As your next commander in chief, I promise to work every single day to keep that sacred trust with all who have served."

Please keep your word.

How bout you a warrior.......helping the Commander in Chief.........instead of challenging him..............be a good soldier

Guest BillyJack

Please keep your word.

to bad obama never served in the military, then he might have something worth noting

Archived