THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Kosar to sign 10 year contract with Browns.

flipflop

If Mangini's fired it will be just another bad move in a long line of then for Lerner. He owe's the old regime 30 million dollars still now your telling me hes gonna get rid of this one to and pay a big name Coach boat loads of money. Paying 3 regimes 100 million dollars over the next 3 years? Crazy talk man, what does he think hes Dan Snyder. You cant buy Championships just like you cant buy fans. If he wants real respect he needs bare with Mangini this year and let him build this team. Its not an overnight fix and its going to take a couple drafts and free agencies to get the talent back in here. Look at what he did in NY, the Jets were terrible before he got there and his first year and then it started to turn around his 2nd year thanks inpart to terrific drafts my Mangini

I'd love to see Bernie as the OC though. With him and Rob Ryan as coordinators, that should make up for the lack of emotion from Mangini.

If Mangini's fired it will be just another bad move in a long line of then for Lerner. He owe's the old regime 30 million dollars still now your telling me hes gonna get rid of this one to and pay a big name Coach boat loads of money. Paying 3 regimes 100 million dollars over the next 3 years? Crazy talk man, what does he think hes Dan Snyder. You cant buy Championships just like you cant buy fans. If he wants real respect he needs bare with Mangini this year and let him build this team. Its not an overnight fix and its going to take a couple drafts and free agencies to get the talent back in here. Look at what he did in NY, the Jets were terrible before he got there and his first year and then it started to turn around his 2nd year thanks inpart to terrific drafts my Mangini

I'd love to see Bernie as the OC though. With him and Rob Ryan as coordinators, that should make up for the lack of emotion from Mangini.

were not talking about having bernie coach were talking about bernie playing an bill parcells type role

were not talking about having bernie coach were talking about bernie playing an bill parcells type role

yea I got that part, Im saying I want Mangini making personel decisions based on his track record. What has Kasar ever done to warrant making business decisions other than go Bankrupt. I'd rather have him as an OC.

Ironically Aston Villa fans want Lerner to sell the Browns so he can spend more cash on Villa.

Lerner dropped off the Forbes Billionaire list in 09.

Look what I just found ......

Browns owner Randy Lerner says Mangini's job safe for now, but team will add 'serious, credible' leader

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...erner_says.html

Mary Kay cant announce it yet.

Ironically Aston Villa fans want Lerner to sell the Browns so he can spend more cash on Villa.

Browns owner Randy Lerner says Mangini's job safe for now, but team will add 'serious, credible' leader

Are you suggesting that she knows but can't say? Or she can't announce it because she doesn't know? Perhaps she can't announce it because Lerner doesn't know either.

but you already told us all that he would be fired during the bye week so your credible sources are a tad less credible at this point.

Might as well try BK. What does the team have to lose.

This being said, I've read that Kosar might be - in boxing vernacular - punch drunk or he might like the sauce a little too much.

If true.....IF TRUE (I hope neither is the case), why the heck would Lerner do anything more than throw this guy a life raft? Maybe a mutual life raft.

I'll bet one of Lerner's peon's reads all the Browns Boards.

Might as well try BK. What does the team have to lose.

This being said, I've read that Kosar might be - in boxing vernacular - punch drunk or he might like the sauce a little too much.

If true.....IF TRUE (I hope neither is the case), why the heck would Lerner do anything more than throw this guy a life raft? Maybe a mutual life raft.

You are just hearing that because of BK's unusual speaking style on TV. BK has a bit of a natural slur in his voice, They call that a "Youngstown accent" and when he gets excited it becomes more pronounced.

You are just hearing that because of BK's unusual speaking style on TV. BK has a bit of a natural slur in his voice, They call that a "Youngstown accent" and when he gets excited it becomes more pronounced.

So people from youngstown talk like they are drunk all the time? whoa.

Archived