THE BROWNS BOARD

Bad Coaching

eqrulz101

Like we didnt know already that our coachs are horrible but I was reading some other comments and came across this one.

I HEARD AN INTERVIEW ON THE JIM ROME SHOW THIS MORNING WITH JAY CUTLER. CUTLER SAID THAT THE BROWNS DID NOT CHANGE THEIR BASIC DEFENSE THE WHOLE GAME.THEY PLAYED COVER 2 AND DID NOT COME OUT OF IT...THIS ENABLED SHANAHAN TO CALL PLAYS THAT BEST FIT THE DEFENSE. CUTLER SAID THAT SINCE THEY KNEW WHAT THE BROWNS WERE GOING TO DO, HE WAS CONFIDENT THAT THEY COULD WIN THE GAME EVEN BEING 10 POINTS DOWN IN THE LAST QUARTER.

If this is true, and I dont doubt it, then what the hell are our coachs getting paid to do?

Rush three guys instead of pressuring the qb.

Not sure how this relates to the topic that our coachs never made any changes in our defense and let another coach make half time adjustments to win the game late. Seems to be happening an awful lot to be just a conincidance.

Guest Masters

Sweet jesus! If that is mostly true (i mean I watched the game and didn't see cover-2 the whole time, like when they burnt BMac) it is just sad. Not surprising, but sad.

Guest Masters

Not sure how this relates to the topic that our coachs never made any changes in our defense and let another coach make half time adjustments to win the game late. Seems to be happening an awful lot to be just a conincidance.

I think he is mocking RACs plan, which is rush 3 instead of sending guys to pressure the QB.

I think he is mocking RACs plan, which is rush 3 instead of sending guys to pressure the QB.

Ah my bad vapor.

We all know the browns do not change or make many adjustments during a game on either side of the ball yes we have possibly one of the worst if not the worst all round coaching staff of all times...

And i fear with lerner we may not get anything better after this crew is fired this off season the best we can hope for is that its someone from outside this system that fires every single assistant and coordinator to start fresh ...

Unfortunately thats hopeing for to much with randy lerner i expect some dense guy from within da family that keeps all the current folks in place instead...for 4 more years of sucktastic football....

Guest Ghoolie
maybe Crennelephant is so emotionless because he really has no clue what is going on. He probably gets too hungry to concentrate. Maybe the Browns should hire a Crennelephant a Doughnut holder.

Dude, Crennelephant? I am laughing my ass off. IS that an original? Doesn't matter it is funny as all hell.

You know, think of it this way, Goose Gosich had one pitch, the heater. It didn't matter if you knew it was coming, thats what you got. Perhaps Crennel just figured he had teh right scheme to stop the Bronchitisisans.

He's not a motivator, he's not a clock manager, he's not a good defensive strategist, and he's not a leader. Forget head coaching, why is this guy even in the NFL? (Not hinting at affirmative action.)

he cant even manage the clock, but you do have the affirmative thing right. icon_lol.gif

He's not a motivator, he's not a clock manager, he's not a good defensive strategist, and he's not a leader. Forget head coaching, why is this guy even in the NFL? (Not hinting at affirmative action.)

I'll steal this one from Ghoolie. Romeo was good at fetching coffee & doughnuts for Bill while he was with the Patriots. He'll go back to being Belichek's stooge at NE after he gets fired, or can you imagine? He becomes Charlie Weiss' defensive coordinator at Notre Dame, and suddenly they both disappear into a 200' deep sinkhole on the sideline when their combined weight collapses it.

maybe Crennelephant is so emotionless because he really has no clue what is going on. He probably gets too hungry to concentrate. Maybe the Browns should hire a Crennelephant a Doughnut holder.

Dude, Crennelephant? I am laughing my ass off. IS that an original? Doesn't matter it is funny as all hell.

You know, think of it this way, Goose Gosich had one pitch, the heater. It didn't matter if you knew it was coming, thats what you got. Perhaps Crennel just figured he had teh right scheme to stop the Bronchitisisans.

haha no others have used the phrase around here. I thought it was funny too, so I like to use it now and then.

Archived