THE BROWNS BOARD

This is what the Browns will do inthe Off-season

tampadawgs

1. They will gov get Kolb from Philly, for a 2nd this year and a 4th the next depending what he does could be another 2nd.

2. Somehow get Fred Jackson from the Bills

3. First piick inthe draft will be Berry from Tenn.

4. assuming we lose both are second round pics for Jackson and Kolb we will then be left with 7 picks

5. These moves would now have Fred Jacson and Kolb and Berry all on are roster.....MOnster upgrade, and this very well can happen......

1. They will gov get Kolb from Philly, for a 2nd this year and a 4th the next depending what he does could be another 2nd.

2. Somehow get Fred Jackson from the Bills

3. First piick inthe draft will be Berry from Tenn.

4. assuming we lose both are second round pics for Jackson and Kolb we will then be left with 7 picks

5. These moves would now have Fred Jacson and Kolb and Berry all on are roster.....MOnster upgrade, and this very well can happen......

There should be better backs to be had in the second round this year than Jackson. Kolb had alot of talent in Philly to work with, we have no were near the talent. Not that he cant be successful hear but for example Jeff Garcia. How did he do here and how did he do in philly? Its a whole differnt ballgame

I'm a big fan of Kolb, but he could end up being another Matt Cassel...an average player surrounded by a great team. Who knows though, and I do see more potential in Kolb than Cassel. I would be willing to give up a 2nd and a 4th for him. As for the draft, I really feel the need to upgrade our defense. An Eric Berry would be an excellent addition, and a great defense makes a bad offense look decent.

OR we'll trade around a few draft picks with the jets, trade BQ for a low round OT that will be 2nd string for "depth," DA gone for some cleats and tackling dummies, pick up some more low to no impact players from the jets practice squad, and "rebuild" for another season

That would really be ironic as our second round pick that Opie traded up from to get Quinn was used to pick Kolb.

The next year's first rounder given up in the trade was used to get Felix Jones.

Mendenhall and Chris Johnson were the next two picks after Jones.

Potentially could have solved the franchise QB AND franchise RB questions with what Opie spent on a QB that 21 other teams didn't have to have.

These are the decisions that define franchises.

I think we end up with Clemens via another trade with the Jets.

Archived