THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerome Harrison was on Munch last night

pl4tinum

He gave a really good interview. Solid cat, just makes you really hope that one of the upcoming changes will be to give him alot more playing time. He had the right answers for everything and just generally inspired confidence that he's someone we should hang onto.

On the flipside, Munch asked him if there is any dissension among the team and he said "not in my circle". Not sure how to interpret that statement, seems like he's confirming that there are some problems.

He gave a really good interview. Solid cat, just makes you really hope that one of the upcoming changes will be to give him alot more playing time. He had the right answers for everything and just generally inspired confidence that he's someone we should hang onto.

On the flipside, Munch asked him if there is any dissension among the team and he said "not in my circle". Not sure how to interpret that statement, seems like he's confirming that there are some problems.

I really hope he sees more playing time this week. I love Jamal's smashmouth running style. But save that for the goal line after Harrison, Quinn & co. wear the D down after a balanced drive.

Guest Masters

Maybe he meant on the offense.

I really hope he sees more playing time this week. I love Jamal's smashmouth running style. But save that for the goal line after Harrison, Quinn & co. wear the D down after a balanced drive.

Amen to that! I hope we see this at Buffalo. Harrison makes plays, for F*'s sake. Are we scared we will run out of wishes with him? Get the ground game established with him and the snowplough and defenses will start to panic at what they have to cover, inside, outside and play action. MORE LEATHER FOR THE PIMP!

It means that that the team is not a team. It means he is the member of a circle, and that his circle doesn't communicate with other circles.

Archived