THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Mr. President

Chicopee John

I'm sure there are a few reasons the lefties abandoned this board but certainly one must be the difficulty in defending every action Obama makes. Or doesn't make.

I don't watch much Beck but I was channel surfing and heard a pretty reasonable line.

He said [basically] that there were two schools of thought as to war and he [at that point] didn't quarrel with either.

But that the indecision was getting more people killed.

Either send what the general says is needed to do the job or bring themm home.

Just pick one.

WSS

What a puss, whats his problem is acting upon the requests made by national security not political correct enough? Or is it he dosn't give a damn.

President Obama does not plan to accept any of the Afghanistan war options presented by his national security team.

Maybe its because we are at war with his buddy muslims. Like I said before Obama is the enemy within. Because of his decition not to take action will Al Qaeda be coming back for 911 type terrorist attempts?

What a puss, whats his problem is acting upon the requests made by national security not political correct enough? Or is it he dosn't give a damn.

President Obama does not plan to accept any of the Afghanistan war options presented by his national security team.

Maybe its because we are at war with his buddy muslims. Like I said before Obama is the enemy within. Because of his decition not to take action will Al Qaeda be coming back for 911 type terrorist attempts?

So now Obama's national security team gives good enough advice to get the job done? Make up your mind.

So now Obama's national security team gives good enough advice to get the job done? Make up your mind.

The news article states that Obama says he isn't going to do anything they request.

oh baby follow the link

Archived