THE BROWNS BOARD

Who gives us the best chance to beat the Lions?

Zombo

Which QB gives us the best chance to beat the Lions?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB gives us the best chance to beat the Lions

• Brady Quinn
    • Derek Anderson
    • Brett Ratliff
    • Don Strock

Due to severe mishandling of BQ by this regime we still need to see if he can make any progress against a weaker team since all he has faced thusfar are beastly clubs..but let the childish mangini headgames begin..its not like either guy can do much in this hoodwinked offense..

Due to severe mishandling of BQ by this regime we still need to see if he can make any progress against a weaker team since all he has faced thusfar are beastly clubs..but let the childish mangini headgames begin..its not like either guy can do much in this hoodwinked offense..

So, If Quinn can score 13 points against the Lions, then we know we have something in the kid?

LOL, don't mean to be mocking you ... but man, this is so pathetic.

I really see no reason why anyone would want to see more of Quinn or Anderson, but I guess the "weak defense" angle is something .... well, maybe not something ... but a 'thing'.

If he can't pass the ball forward against the Lions, there is always hope that he could be traded and play against our secondary someday.

McDonald -vs- Quinn at a high school field near You!!!

Choose your starter for this week's crucial game.

You forgot to add Josh Cribbs and Bernie Kosar as options, Z. Which brings me to my "fire Daboll" rant. You have a college quarterback running the WildDawg, & at this point why in the hell is Dabol afraid to let Josh toss another pass out of it? Fake the run, and I guarantee the linebackers will be faked out of their jocks the first time we try it.

You play your 1st round pick, not rocket science.

Any hopes of Quinn playing on this team next year have been pretty much exstinguished.(talk about regressing)

Just get through this year and pray you don't have to see Ratliff, that would be cause to have the commisioner step in and relinquish Lerner of his ownership.

This team had better figure things out before the NFL refuses to even let put them on an NFL schedule.

I would go with George Blanda, maybe he can draw up enough plays in the dirt to help the team beat the lions.

Quinn will start, there is no choice after the uproar from allowing DA to start before. I expect that when the season is over all Browns fans who are also BQ fans will admit that Brady isn't the answer. Of course the ND/BQ fans will still insist that he is the future. I hope Quinn proves me wrong but the evidence is starting to pile up that Quinn is not the answer. He should have time to throw against the Lions front seven so we will see

There are quite a few people who are a lot more football "smart" than most of you on here, that think BQ can be a very good QB in the NFL. I cannot believe that you guys think that after only 6 games on a team with absolutely NOTHING as far as NFL players goes, that you've "seen enough" of BQ! What kind of idiots post on here anyway?

There are quite a few people who are a lot more football "smart" than most of you on here, that think BQ can be a very good QB in the NFL. I cannot believe that you guys think that after only 6 games on a team with absolutely NOTHING as far as NFL players goes, that you've "seen enough" of BQ! What kind of idiots post on here anyway?

I'd venture to say that the people who have worked the closest with him know more about his skills and abilities and how they translate to the NFL than some talking head sportscasters. The people who actually have worked with him have shown absolutely no confidence in his abilities. Two different coaching staffs were reluctant to even start him, And soon after they did, he got yanked. The only reason they started him in the first place was because the team spent two first round draft picks on him- they felt obligated. The only reason he is even starting now is because DA shit the bed so badly that there were no other options.

I'd venture to say that the people who have worked the closest with him know more about his skills and abilities and how they translate to the NFL than some talking head sportscasters. The people who actually have worked with him have shown absolutely no confidence in his abilities. Two different coaching staffs were reluctant to even start him, And soon after they did, he got yanked. The only reason they started him in the first place was because the team spent two first round draft picks on him- they felt obligated. The only reason he is even starting now is because DA shit the bed so badly that there were no other options.

Oh yes, I forgot................... Romeo Crennell and Eric Mangini!!! Two BRILLIANT, OFFENSIVE minded, highly intelligent coaching staffs! Neither one could figure a way to make Joe Montana, Bart Starr, or Peyton Manning look good! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived