THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Are the Quitters? Start Naming Names!

MrFreeze

OK, I'm curious. Who does Jamal think quit on this team? Ron Jaworski says he reviewed tape on the Denver game and noticed guys giving up but he isn't going to call anyone out. That is until he covers the Monday night game against the Bills and if he sees something at that time he'll point it out.

Personally I quit on this team after Reed intercepted DA and ran it back for a touchdown in the 3rd quarter of the first Baltimore game. But I'm not paid to play the game like these guys are.

My first thought is Edwards but I thought Lewis's comments were directed towards the defense.

Start naming names!

Randy "Al Davis" Lerner is the original quitter and laid the foundation for all the problems.

Since he ordered the benching of the team captain QB, the lockerroom has turned to chaos.

You know Lums, sometimes breaking up is hard to do.

And an UPGRADE is an UPGRADE except for the dumpee.

I won't miss you when you're gone.

Guest 88fingerslewy
Randy "Al Davis" Lerner is the original quitter and laid the foundation for all the problems.

Since he ordered the benching of the team captain QB, the lockerroom has turned to chaos.

CHAOS!!!! Says who???? A reporter who walks through the room for a few minutes? Nobody knows except the players. And even then. Some guys come in, play, leave. Not all of them talk or listen to the teams politics. Give yer head a shake. BTW, have you ever played a competitive sport? (Pulling the train isn't a sport)

According to PFT, Shaun Smith is one of the culprits.

i was alone criticizing this guy too.

funny how no one i spoke with even saw red flags when he outed Marvin Lewis and Ocho at that backer's meeting. the guy is a skanky Bengal and he's never felt right to me. i've seen every episode of Red Zone w/ Andre Knott and Mary K he's been on.

"Osi You--men---how do you say it?" that's just an example but he couldn't even do that right. there's a time and place for ebonics, right Daven?

Shaun Smith is a trash bag in my opinion--no class whatsoever.

maybe filming the show has interfered with his preparation on the field and that's what Jamal meant.

same goes for everybody's favorite Joe Thomas. it's apparent Darcy "the flamer" Eagen wants Joe's cock in his ass----that would be enough to distract anyone!

bunch of cardio-less divas trying to run before they ever jogged.

i definitely do see a lack of discipline>>> these aren't your buddies Romeo!

you get more respect from Fear than you ever will from Love.

Guest Masters

I'd agree that Shaun Smith should STFU and is lacking class. But that dude plays.

If I had to guess, and by that Lewis's real point was about checking egos, I'd say the following players:

Edwards - for obvious reasons

Winslow - he pulled out the show boating after his first catch for a first down, pointing at his guns, etc.

BMac - why you even running your mouth to Cutler after you missed that first pick?

Guest Masters
Jaworski watched tape and says Lewis/Cribbs are right. He's targeted guys to watch and will only call them out if he sees it during the broadcast.

I'm betting that Braylon didn't like not getting the ball and started mailing it in.

Just started a thread on JAWs comments... :unsure:

I'd agree that Shaun Smith should STFU and is lacking class. But that dude plays.

If I had to guess, and by that Lewis's real point was about checking egos, I'd say the following players:

Edwards - for obvious reasons

Winslow - he pulled out the show boating after his first catch for a first down, pointing at his guns, etc.

BMac - why you even running your mouth to Cutler after you missed that first pick?

looks like you were watching the same game i was.

i caught K2 pointing at the upper right arm for the cameras twice--is that the "U" arm or is that on his left? wonder which "badge" he was showing off. i always find amusement in how hard he tries to get it on camera yet the networks NEVER use the footage.

poor little Kellen "no-love" Winslow, so misunderstood.

the more i think about Thomas, the more i wonder. what a spin that would be, huh?

[/quote

No the chaos began when DA started losing games and it got worse when vickers told him he doesn't swing that way get off me DA. He doesn't deserve that C on his jersey for his play. Go try something us LUM god knows you can't talk football!

I think I hate everyone that tears apart Lerner. WTF?

He rarely rarely ( if ever )stepped into football operations..he puts the cash on the table and lets the football guru's (But we can't call them guru's with some of the F.A's we've picked up can we?)run the football show.

The thing about DA is that 31 other teams would have already made the switch earlier guaranteed..Don't blame Lerner for that.

I don't think young guys like Mcdonald quit, they are still out there with lots to prove.

My guess one of....S.Smith, S.Jones or Cousin. and I'm personally leaning to Jones.

Archived