THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Lerner

Debbie_UK

I was at Aston Villa on sunday and I noticed they had Cleveland Brown's tops on sale in the club shop. Obviously as Randy Lerner owns both clubs I wondered if anyone knows if they sell Aston Villa kit in the club shop at the Brown's stadium? It would be interesting to see how much they cost compared with Britain where a replica top costs approximately £50 ($80).

I was at Aston Villa on sunday and I noticed they had Cleveland Brown's tops on sale in the club shop. Obviously as Randy Lerner owns both clubs I wondered if anyone knows if they sell Aston Villa kit in the club shop at the Brown's stadium? It would be interesting to see how much they cost compared with Britain where a replica top costs approximately £50 ($80).

They didn't have any when I went to the Dallas game. I'd imagine they sell NFL stuff in England since they're trying to gain more worldwide populatiry, but the same can't be said of British soccer clubs which Ohioan audiences are either indifferent or unaware of.

Debbie, don't tell me you are either a brummie or a Villa fan! I may never have to speak to you again. I posted on another thread how Lerner has bought a mansion in south warwickshire recently, he seems to like the round shaped ball.

Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!

Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? :lol:

I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? :lol:

I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol

It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx

No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol

It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx

?

Archived