THE BROWNS BOARD

Todays game

medicineman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching football for 40 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen interference called on a Hail Mary pass play.

Heard at NFL Heaqdquarters in 1999:"Cleveland, here's your team, colors & history. In exchange our officials will screw you several times a season."

Guest birddog1

What I want to know is where was the defense? If they would have played today like they did against the Ravens the last play wouldn't even be an issue. Is there some rule where the entire team can't play well on the same day?

I've been watching football for 40 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen interference called on a Hail Mary pass play.

Heard at NFL Heaqdquarters in 1999:"Cleveland, here's your team, colors & history. In exchange our officials will screw you several times a season."

+1. I have never seen that called despite all of the mauling that goes on in there.

Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?

You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.

Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?

Look here you little bitch. I was venting. Quinn is part of the team so ya he will catch some blame. He had 1 good game against the next to last team in the NFL and you want to talk about how good he did? Wow he had a great game against a team that is just about as bad as we are. And we still lost. So you want to run your cocksucker some more go ahead because im not even giving you any attention.

what about the Chiefs V Browns in the Dwayne Rudd helmet game?

there have been times...i was caught up in the moment. and please don't remind me.

still, they should have put one second back on there or something. i can't help but think conspiracy. it's maddening.

there have been times...i was caught up in the moment. and please don't remind me.

still, they should have put one second back on there or something. i can't help but think conspiracy. it's maddening.

what conspiracy? we were playing the lions, not the steelers or patriots.

I thought it was an injury timeout charged to the Lions who had no timeouts....

It's BS anyway. No way in hell DPI gets called on the last second chucks into the endzone.

Browns played well enough to win.

The reffs had to make up for the extra timeout we got on Monday night

If its a rule that a 4th timeout is allowed without penalty in the case of an injury, then teams can just fake injurys at the end of games when they need to stop the clock.

just looked at replay of the penalty, it was an obvious interference call, the guy had his back to the ball, he wasn't even looking at the QB. When the QB has 50 yards to throw you should be able to watch the QB and not have your back to the ball!!

My son was complaining about the call, but you are right. It was CLEARLY interference.

What angers me is the damned prevent defense & minimal rush on the last play. It was a loser's scheme! Damnit, play like you WANT & EXPECT to win!!!

Color me MAD...when we needed to be aggressive, we were "namby-pamby".

Mike

Look here you little bitch. I was venting. Quinn is part of the team so ya he will catch some blame. He had 1 good game against the next to last team in the NFL and you want to talk about how good he did? Wow he had a great game against a team that is just about as bad as we are. And we still lost. So you want to run your cocksucker some more go ahead because im not even giving you any attention.

LMAO!!! Anger Management classes anyone?

Yeah, I'd like you to give him and the off. props for giving us our best game of the season and a glimmer of hope. "It was the Lions"... how original... and last I checked, they use professional players who get paid to play just like any other team.

Stop cryin like a biatch, errr I mean, "venting" like a BIATCH! At least "vent" at the ones who need it. The D.

To Quinn and the Off. nice game! Enjoyed all 60 min of it. It's the "extra" time that I hated.

LMAO!!! Anger Management classes anyone?

Yeah, I'd like you to give him and the off. props for giving us our best game of the season and a glimmer of hope. "It was the Lions"... how original... and last I checked, they use professional players who get paid to play just like any other team.

Stop cryin like a biatch, errr I mean, "venting" like a BIATCH! At least "vent" at the ones who need it. The D.

To Quinn and the Off. nice game! Enjoyed all 60 min of it. It's the "extra" time that I hated.

When we lose I get pissed at the world it ruins my whole week and losing never gets easy

The reffs had to make up for the extra timeout we got on Monday night

If its a rule that a 4th timeout is allowed without penalty in the case of an injury, then teams can just fake injurys at the end of games when they need to stop the clock.

There's a 10 second runoff on injury timeouts with less than two minutes remaining. They enforced the runoff, but the game cannot end on a defensive penalty, hence the last play with 0:00 on the clock.

Archived