THE BROWNS BOARD

We Can Build On This

Booker

Here's the deal, if someone would have told you the Browns would score THIRTY-SEVEN (37) POINTS against the Lions, you would have been tickled, right? I know I would be pleased, especially after Monday's dreadful performance.

The result of the game doesn't really mean too much in the scheme of things (it might affect draft order). What we did see was that Quinn could move the ball down the field, that our receivers can catch, and that some of the trades we made are paying off (Trusnik and Stuckey looked pretty decent today).

There are some glaring holes on this team, but we can't expect everything to be turned around in one season. Keep the faith, it can't get any worse:-)

Here's the deal, if someone would have told you the Browns would score THIRTY-SEVEN (37) POINTS against the Lions, you would have been tickled, right? I know I would be pleased, especially after Monday's dreadful performance.

The result of the game doesn't really mean too much in the scheme of things (it might affect draft order). What we did see was that Quinn could move the ball down the field, that our receivers can catch, and that some of the trades we made are paying off (Trusnik and Stuckey looked pretty decent today).

There are some glaring holes on this team, but we can't expect everything to be turned around in one season. Keep the faith, it can't get any worse:-)

Sorry dude. Forward thinking isn't a strong suit here. I appreciate the sentiment though.

What this game did give me was hope at the QB position. If given time, BQ can pass, and contrary to popular believe, he CAN throw the deep ball. What it has proven is that we need to surround him with players that can catch (dropped 1 to many for me, which might cost us the game) we might be able to scrow. What is also proved to me, is that we need ALOT of help on defense. The Defense has kept us in so many quarters this year who would have thunk that they would have sucked so bad today?

Archived