THE BROWNS BOARD

at least we don't have Braylon Edwards

beefjerky

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=50901

the most recent post(as of my post anyway):

Edwards is turning into my worst fear. I did not want him in the off season and was happy, but hesitant when we got him. He is confirming my worries on a weekly basis.

Taking plays off, poor hands, iffy route running.

The guy has all the physical skills in the world to be a top end wideout. I belive its the mental part that will hiold him back. He seems happy being a good receiver and a out on the town party boy as opposed to a great receiver.

Go buy Rhiana another $10,000 bottle of bubbly and drop another 3rd down conversion pass you asshole.

pretty much everything we were saying about him before, I commend Mangini for getting rid of this jerk, probably the best decision he's made all season.

I just wish they held on to Winslow, but that probably wasn't possible since I hear he wanted to be the top paid TE, and would generally hurt the environment of the team with his actions.

who can complain about getting 2 young players and a 3rd and 5th for him now? great trade. I'm not even sure if Braylon will be a Jet after this year, so if he's not my prediction is that he goes to his hometown team the Lions.

In my opinion getting rid of edwards was one of only 2 things mamweenie has got right...even then he failed to anticipate the move and didnt have a viable replacement groomed and ready..instead momass is thrown to the wolves with little preparation and expected to play like a 3 year veteran....

In my opinion getting rid of edwards was one of only 2 things mamweenie has got right...even then he failed to anticipate the move and didnt have a viable replacement groomed and ready..instead momass is thrown to the wolves with little preparation and expected to play like a 3 year veteran....

he didn't have a viable replacement because he knew there wasn't going to be one until next year, that's why he waited to trade Braylon to see if the team would be competitive at all, once he saw that it wouldn't be, it wasn't worth keeping Braylon around.

Archived