THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

blowe

I would just like to say thank you for the email and a big Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this board. I have so many things to be thankful in my life and I'm sure you guys do as well so I figured I'd start a corny "what are you thankful for thread".

I'm thankful for Browns football on Sundays no matter how bad it gets. I still wake up on Sunday staring at the clock until 1 PM kickoff even though we are 1-9. Its a great thing to have football back in this city. Also, I'm thankful for our troops and the hell that they have to put up with for us to have the privilege and freedom to watch those Sunday football games. We owe them our thanks, which is the real reason I'm posting this...my brother is serving in Iraq at the moment, and I was hoping that if you could take some time out of your busy schedules today that you could drop him an email "Happy Thanksgiving from a stranger" or something like that. Short or long it wouldn't make a difference because I'm sure he would appreciate it either way.

his email is

jackncokecowboy@live.com

Thank you and have an excellent holiday

I would just like to say thank you for the email and a big Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this board. I have so many things to be thankful in my life and I'm sure you guys do as well so I figured I'd start a corny "what are you thankful for thread".

I'm thankful for Browns football on Sundays no matter how bad it gets. I still wake up on Sunday staring at the clock until 1 PM kickoff even though we are 1-9. Its a great thing to have football back in this city. Also, I'm thankful for our troops and the hell that they have to put up with for us to have the privilege and freedom to watch those Sunday football games. We owe them our thanks, which is the real reason I'm posting this...my brother is serving in Iraq at the moment, and I was hoping that if you could take some time out of your busy schedules today that you could drop him an email "Happy Thanksgiving from a stranger" or something like that. Short or long it wouldn't make a difference because I'm sure he would appreciate it either way.

his email is

jackncokecowboy@live.com

AMAN !!!

his email is

jackncokecowboy@live.com

Okay, I am so sorry but I don't know your name and you didn't mention your brother's name but I just sent him a letter of thanks even though I didn't see this post until Midnight. Maybe better late than never.

I hope he won't mind to much getting a note from a stranger but like I told him, I'm a grateful stranger. And I hope he doesn't punch you in the arm for posting his email, lol.

Thank you for doing that. I usually donate a turkey but didn't this year so thank you for giving me the oportunity to thank someone who really does deserve our thanks as I have said before. I let him know we haven't forgotten about them and he and his family are in my prayers. Military families deserve thanks too for there sacrifice of being without them and for holding down the fort until they come home.

You're a good brother.

Heidi

No, Ate he isn't a football fan really, but if I have it on he'll watch and I assume he hopes the Browns win. Thank you for those who sent him an e-mail, even from a stranger I'm sure anything from the States is a good thing. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Archived