THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Harbaugh

ATENEARS

Jim Harbaugh continues to impress me. His players at Stanford play hard for him and the guy isn't gimicky, he preaches straight-up in-your-face football and then delivers. Whether or not that will translate to coaching pre-Madonna's in the NFL, I don't know ... but the U-of-M have to be complete idiots not to bring this guy in the challenge Tressel.

Mangini isnt going anywhere but Harbaugh is who I hope takes over the Louisville Cardinals.

I dont see why it is so hard to see what Mangini is doing here. We had playmakers here but he has to establish his no nonsence mentality before he can allow a Winslow or Edwards in here. Everything looks bad right now but let him lay down a foundation before we tear down the whole thing

Mangini isnt going anywhere but Harbaugh is who I hope takes over the Louisville Cardinals.

I dont see why it is so hard to see what Mangini is doing here. We had playmakers here but he has to establish his no nonsence mentality before he can allow a Winslow or Edwards in here. Everything looks bad right now but let him lay down a foundation before we tear down the whole thing

I'm not one to be calling for Mangini's head. It's just that the GM position being wide open don't spell good for him as if we bring in a 'Big Name' as we should, they will have/want their own hand-picked coach.

Add in the media here has whipped up one of their little frenzy's against Mangini and this spells more trouble for the guy once long time season ticket holders start scalling back.

I laugh at people who say 'Blow it up' and start over. What the hell do they think Mangini has done? He's done all the hard work, rid us of malcontents, hasn't saddled us with any handcuffing salaries, and has draft picks aligned with much cap space to build.

I see it ... but I also see it all, and Lerner is going to feel it when seats start getting turned in. It's not my fault this fan base is a bunch of uninformed media followers, it's just reality.

Then again, Mangini ain't exactly God, and I could give a rats-ass what his status is for next season.

Jim Harbaugh continues to impress me. His players at Stanford play hard for him and the guy isn't gimicky, he preaches straight-up in-your-face football and then delivers. Whether or not that will translate to coaching pre-Madonna's in the NFL, I don't know ... but the U-of-M have to be complete idiots not to bring this guy in the challenge Tressel.

Reportedly, Harbaugh is at the top of ND's list - along with Kelley from Cincy.

I do hope, however, Lousiville gets a top notch coach as the Big East needs them very much. Go UCONN.

Now Butchie Davis' name is being bandied about for ND.

Oh, that would be precious ... couldn't be a better match. LOL!

I hope Michigan don't wake up and realize how much better off they would be with Harbaugh.

I hope Kelly stays put and Cincy continues to compete with the big dogs.

I hope Weiss goes far away from Cleveland, anywhere, just not here.

I hope Butchie lands in ND and continues their down fall.

I hope Joe Pa lives forever, and Bobby Bowden doesn't.

Oh, that would be precious ... couldn't be a better match. LOL!

I hope Michigan don't wake up and realize how much better off they would be with Harbaugh.

I hope Kelly stays put and Cincy continues to compete with the big dogs.

I hope Weiss goes far away from Cleveland, anywhere, just not here.

I hope Butchie lands in ND and continues their down fall.

I hope Joe Pa lives forever, and Bobby Bowden doesn't.

Is there an heir apparent for Paterno? If not, mark down Randy Edsall. It's reported that PSU is his 'dream job'.

Is there an heir apparent for Paterno? If not, mark down Randy Edsall. It's reported that PSU is his 'dream job'.

I thought the Red Haired guy on PSU's sideline has pretty much already taken over the past two seasons. Don't know his name.

(1)I'm not one to be calling for Mangini's head. It's just that the GM position being wide open don't spell good for him as if we bring in a 'Big Name' as we should, they will have/want their own hand-picked coach.

Any big name czar/gm will bring their own people in ,mangini charmed his way in with lerner can he sweet talk the new czar with empty promises?

(2)Add in the media here has whipped up one of their little frenzy's against Mangini and this spells more trouble for the guy once long time season ticket holders start scalling back.

Selling PSLs and giving fans something to hope for is what football is all about mangini has done big self inflicted damage here in both regards if he is here for next season it wont be pretty for randy or the fans...

(3)I laugh at people who say 'Blow it up' and start over. What the hell do they think Mangini has done? He's done all the hard work, rid us of malcontents, hasn't saddled us with any handcuffing salaries, and has draft picks aligned with much cap space to build.

Mangini failed to blow it up ,meaning BOOM! before the season started,instead he chose to use broken blocks to build his cleveland jets instead of fire selling the whole mess minus 5 players for picks n trades ,thats blowing it up...and KABOOM is what we will get when a knowledgeable czar takes over ,the way he has mishandled this teams short term rebuild is a disaster ,his mishandling and misuse of player talents and even giving some of his own draft picks little or no real experience leaves us nothing to look at this year and nothing to look forward to next year ,it leaves us no foundation to build on again next year...so KABOOM!

(4)I see it ... but I also see it all, and Lerner is going to feel it when seats start getting turned in. It's not my fault this fan base is a bunch of uninformed media followers, it's just reality.

I base my dislike of mangini off of my own perception of the man as a coach and a leader(or lack there of) what i do know is a coach of this caliber shouldnt be coaching college let alone in the nfl..

(5)Then again, Mangini ain't exactly God, and I could give a rats-ass what his status is for next season.

He isnt even a worm under marty's or billyboys boot...he is nothing and lerner needs to get rid of him or face a potential wholesale backlash if things go bad next year..shame on those other coordinators changing plays and mixing it up ,just to make mangini look the fool ,shame on them for ruining the perfect static gameplan! ;)

Archived