THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday 11/30

The Gipper

Here are this weeks Survey questions, please give your answers:

1. Whose butt would you rather see dropkicked from this years playoffs, The Steelers or Ravens?

2. Describe your Thanksgiving dinner and whether you had anything out of the ordinary to eat.

3. What amount of money do you think you will spend on Christmas gifts (Hannukah gifts?) this year?

4. Who do you think would win a game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Bearcats this year?

5. OK, here is the question for the ages, appropriate for the season: Do YOU believe in Santa Claus?

1. Whose butt would you rather see dropkicked from this years playoffs, The Steelers or Ravens?

Steelers

2. Describe your Thanksgiving dinner and whether you had anything out of the ordinary to eat.

Massive feast deliciously prepared by my girlfiend ... all the usual stuff.

3. What amount of money do you think you will spend on Christmas gifts (Hannukah gifts?) this year?

$1,000

4. Who do you think would win a game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Bearcats this year?

Bearcats.

5. OK, here is the question for the ages, appropriate for the season: Do YOU believe in Santa Claus?

Yes.

And, I will answer my own questions:

The obvious answer is "both" but if I had to choose one to be out and one to be in, the Steelers would be my choice for "out", as I believe that if the Steelers make it, with Dick LeBeau as their DC, they would be capable of making some kind of a run in the playoffs. If the Ravens make it, I believe they would be dropkicked to the curb easily by any opponent them may face.

Pretty straight forward: Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, yams, cranberry sauce, green beans, pecan pie, pumpkin pie. Though we did have some kind of "corn casserole" that was pretty good that my sister-in-law made. I don't recall having that for Thanksgiving before.

On gifts, only about $500.00. If I include the trip that I am taking my family on to San Antonio over the holiday, add another $1800-2000.

Honestly, I don't think the Terrelle Pryor offense could keep up that that O that Cinci runs. It would be up to OSU's defense to hold them in check, but I don't know if they could do it well enough for Pryor to make hay. So, the answer is: probably the Bearcats.

Absofrakinglutely. At some point I will try to provide proof of his existance.

***I'm going to say Ravens. Every win they get feels like a win we should have had, and burns with the heat of a thousand suns in my heart. (What?)

***There was the pie that the cook forgot to put the sugar in, that was a bit out of the ordinary. Otherwise pretty normal.

***Probably in the $650 - $750 range.

***Hard to say, but I really think Cincinnati hasn't seen a defense like OSU. . . so I'm going with Ohio State.

***From a elementary standpoint, I've never received a gift that couldn't be traced back to someone specifically that gave it to me. . . so in that regard, no. But do I believe in "Santa Claus" and how he represents the spirit of Christmas? Sure.

1. Steelers

2. Glazed Cornish hens stuffed with sausage/apple/cranberry stuffing, cranberry sauce, peas, rolls, sweet potato souffle. Pumpkin pie for dessert. I didn't have company for dinner this year so I simplified quite a bit.

3. Around $500. Maybe a little more.

4. Wild guess: Buckeyes

5. Absolutely. And I've been a good girl this year.

Archived